P1000 Transmission shifting hard

Mimbs15

Mimbs15

Jul 14, 2020
Jax Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alright let's see if I can sum it up. 2020 Pioneer 1000 prolly about 5500 miles give or take. Here recently it started shifting hard at times, sometimes it won't. It would shut off sometimes while downshifting amd throw code 62. I went in and changed the shift valves and the dual clutch shift valve. Seemed to fix it about 2 weeks, started shifting hard again hit or miss. Mostly once it got good and warm. Now it's shifting hard majority of the time even at low speed. So I just replaced the 3 shift solenoids. Same problem. I just a

Reactions: TxDoc
Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Have you checked the grounds, more specifically the one directly next to the starter.

Be sure to put a wrench/socket on them, as they can seem tight then loosen with actual force applied.

If that doesn't fix it, it may be the larger PC solenoid in the valve body.

Reactions: Rayger143
Mimbs15

Mimbs15

Jul 14, 2020
Jax Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you checked the grounds, more specifically the one directly next to the starter.

Be sure to put a wrench/socket on them, as they can seem tight then loosen with actual force applied.

If that doesn't fix it, it may be the larger PC solenoid in the valve body.
I have not checked the grounds but I willl.ck that one 2mor and the others. I've had the valve body off, what is the PC solenoid?

Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have not checked the grounds but I willl.ck that one 2mor and the others. I've had the valve body off, what is the PC solenoid?

At the top of the valve body is a large solenoid that comes in from the side, that is what applies the clutches.

Usually that code isn't a symptom for when it goes bad though

Mimbs15

Mimbs15

Jul 14, 2020
Jax Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At the top of the valve body is a large solenoid that comes in from the side, that is what applies the clutches.

Usually that code isn't a symptom for when it goes bad though
That may have been the one I replaced then. It's kinda of on top of the shift valves. If it is that's the dual clutch solenoid