ACfixer

ACfixer

Global Warming Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took the 1000-5 down to my neighbor's for some target practice and such today.... No water involved. Got back to my house and unloaded guns and stuff in the driveway then went to put the buggy in the garage. Turned the key, nothing happened. Accessories came on, everything seemed normal but it did not engage the starter at all. No noises, no dim lights etc, like it didn't do anything. Moved the gear selector around some, still nothing. About a minute later, it worked fine. I've tried it a dozen times since, no problem.

This is disturbing.

ACfixer

ACfixer

Global Warming Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
Jan 22, 2021
N/E Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any electrical accessories?
Miles?

Electrical accessories sure.... but all on a stinger feeding a fuse block. The stinger is energized with a master switch, which was not active at all today... It just acted like the key switch wasn't sending anything to the starter solenoid.

33 miles, it's only a month old. :(

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Assuming the dash was showing a N or P in the gear position?
👆 what he said........

If not in park or neutral you have to step on the brake to turn it over. Might've just been a small thing you overlooked.......

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!