P1000 Key Help

S

SWO

Apr 11, 2021
Yukon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi Everyone,
I’m Adam Stillar and I’m a hunting outfitter up in Saskatchewan Canada. I have a p10005 and have lost my key. I’m in camp and a few hours from the nearest dealer. I get limited cell reception here. Anyways it’s getting busy here so I need to get this Honda going. I’m going to call the dealer tmmr and see if I can get some new keys but was hoping for some help. Is there a way I can Hotwire it without doing any damage. And second what will I need for the dealer to get me need keys? Obviously we’d all rather not have this posted online but if someone doesn’t mind explaining to me they can private msg me. The bike is not stolen and I have the ownership. You can check out my website at www.huntswo.com and If you want to verify things I don’t mind calling. Hopefully someone’s willing to help and if anyone is looking for a whitetail or black bear hunt for 23’ let me know. Thanks Adam

34C5AB7A D9B1 4A7B A01E B64E943B5A6D

S

SWO

Apr 11, 2021
Yukon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I should be good to use it while I get a new key. Thanks for the messages! Does anyone know If a dealer can cut me with my vin number or some other information or will I just have to buy a new ignition?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!