Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
They have it in John Deere, Kubota, Polaris and Can Am so it must work. We try to avoid mud so I didn't think it was a stupid question as I would love to ride in a less dusty environment.
Did I say it was a stupid question? I don’t think that was in the response at all! Your the one who brought it up as a thread and you got some expert opinions. I think I remember another time you got pissy like that with me. Like @GlockMeister said don’t get your panties in a bunch.😘

Yes Kabota, deer , poo poo and caned Ham have them in there farm style utility’s. In most cases there not used the way Our SxS’s are used by 98% of us. Your in the 2% that wants ac and would buy it so just 2% doesn’t justify For Honda to make it just sayin.

I’m sorry that my experience in Refrigeration and explaining to you how and what Honda would have to do to make it work for the other 98% of us has put your dick in the dirt lol.
good day sir!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tenor

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did I say it was a stupid question? I don’t think that was in the response at all! Your the one who brought it up as a thread and you got some expert opinions. I think I remember another time you got pissy like that with me. Like @GlockMeister said don’t get your panties in a bunch.😘

Yes Kabota, deer , poo poo and caned Ham have them in there farm style utility’s. In most cases there not used the way Our SxS’s are used by 98% of us. Your in the 2% that wants ac and would buy it so just 2% doesn’t justify For Honda to make it just sayin.

I’m sorry that my experience in Refrigeration and explaining to you how and what Honda would have to do to make it work for the other 98% of us has put your dick in the dirt lol.
good day sir!
My dick isn't in the dirt and not pissy your words, but have been told in this thread I should find a different hobby (not by you) and Air won't work by you even tho at least 4 or 5 other manufactures have it as an option. People ask questions and get answers here and the opinions I value. I thought that is what the forum was for that is why I asked. If I don't phrase my wording correct at all times like I said before relax. I think there is a place for and air conditioned SXS and am sorry you disagree so we will have to leave it at that.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My dick isn't in the dirt and not pissy your words, but have been told in this thread I should find a different hobby (not by you) and Air won't work by you even tho at least 4 or 5 other manufactures have it as an option. People ask questions and get answers here and the opinions I value. I thought that is what the forum was for that is why I asked. If I don't phrase my wording correct at all times like I said before relax. I think there is a place for and air conditioned SXS and am sorry you disagree so we will have to leave it at that.
Copy that!

It was more of you implying that I said it was a “stupid question” at witch I did not, and disliking what I posted.
I’ll just make a note about your phrasing techniques in the future👍

Reactions: Biteme and TripleB
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

good day sir!
I use fabric softener to keep my panties from getting in a wad and they smell so nice!

advertisement

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A/C in a SXS? hahaha being a refrigeration guy that would be the biggest whore ever. not only to work on but to make it fit plus the evaporator and the proper refrigerant to make it to stay cool enough in a sxs so it stays cold past 3" from the vent hahaha not to mention being off road and bust a refrigerant line:oops: the mud alone will plug the evaporator and intercooler and we'd all be b****ing it don't work. if a PooPoo has one? well its a PooPoo and I'm sure its not that good just sayin.
I have a feeling that if Honda made an air conditioned SXS and no other manufacturer did, you'd think it was a brilliant idea and a fantastic feat of engineering that the masses could enjoy, and "PooPoo, canned ham" etc (as you childishly call them) would be too crappy to offer it. The man is asking if anyone has heard of Honda developing a P1K equipped with factory cab and A/C because he loves his Honda but would like it to be more comfortable. Not everyone with a SXS uses it like a submarine. Some people actually use them to WORK. To me, a SXS with A/C is as practical as any large farm implement with A/C, which I can't think of any model that doesn't have one. Try working, (not playing) in the south Louisiana heat and humidity day in and day out and see if you wouldn't agree. Now...an A/C in a Talon??? I'd agree with you that that would be silly.

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Me personally could care less whether it has ac but it would make my wife ride more 🤔

I don’t get why people get kissy about how other people use their SxS. Just like the submarine deal all the time. We guys that like to play in the mud get tired of hearing “why didn’t you buy a submarine?” It’s not like we ask guys that ride the sand dunes why they didn’t buy a dune buggy or ask the guy that climbs rocks why he didn’t buy a full blown rock crawler.
Enjoy it the way you want. I have came very close to buying a Roxor for the same reason of being able to seal it up and have ac and heat so my wife would Ride more often.

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Me personally could care less whether it has ac but it would make my wife ride more 🤔

I don’t get why people get kissy about how other people use their SxS. Just like the submarine deal all the time. We guys that like to play in the mud get tired of hearing “why didn’t you buy a submarine?” It’s not like we ask guys that ride the sand dunes why they didn’t buy a dune buggy or ask the guy that climbs rocks why he didn’t buy a full blown rock crawler.
Enjoy it the way you want. I have came very close to buying a Roxor for the same reason of being able to seal it up and have ac and heat so my wife would Ride more often.
I hear ya. I don't care one way or the other how anyone uses their machine. No judgements here! I just get irritated when a poster replies "hahaha..." as if it's a stupid question when it is in fact, a very good question. And I don't believe his 98% of P1K owners use them like he does. If so, then ofrcboy and myself must be in the 2% because I know I would never have problems with my "intercooler" ( I think he means condenser ) plugging up with mud.

Last edited:
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a feeling that if Honda made an air conditioned SXS and no other manufacturer did, you'd think it was a brilliant idea and a fantastic feat of engineering that the masses could enjoy, and "PooPoo, canned ham" etc (as you childishly call them) would be too crappy to offer it. The man is asking if anyone has heard of Honda developing a P1K equipped with factory cab and A/C because he loves his Honda but would like it to be more comfortable. Not everyone with a SXS uses it like a submarine. Some people actually use them to WORK. To me, a SXS with A/C is as practical as any large farm implement with A/C, which I can't think of any model that doesn't have one. Try working, (not playing) in the south Louisiana heat and humidity day in and day out and see if you wouldn't agree. Now...an A/C in a Talon??? I'd agree with you that that would be silly.
Thank you for speaking up

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!