B

Boundertom

Dec 12, 2020
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
OMG, don't get it dusty, they're only 'new clean' once. ROFL :p

I hope to get a nonresident plate in AZ but that hasn't been as easy as I'd hoped. I'm better in person but everything is shut down and reservations are required, not something I'm good at. Even my DMV is closed for title application, had to leave the paperwork in a dropbox - not my favorite idea.

1/4 mile ride to BLM land? Crap, it's 1-1/2 hour trailer time to my nearest areas and NO street riding. :confused:

Was your sub trans level full? both of mine were delivered about 10 oz. low. My once respected dealer keeps letting me down.
Yeah, I got it dusty! It isn't a virgin anymore. We took a quick 28 mile shakedown ride this afternoon. We had tight sandy trails, sandy washes, sandy roads (are you detecting a common theme here?) some rocky trails, and some dirt and gravel roads. The twisty dirt roads were great fun! The ride is definitely firm, but not quite as bad as expected. I have to get some spanner wrenches ordered so I can adjust the springs. I don't have my horn and license plate on yet, so I didn't get out on the paved roads.

Yeah, this China virus has sure messed up a lot of things. And I have to think that it could have been much worse, as far as fatalities. The local DMV here used to be great. Now they do the paperwork, but the licenses have to be mailed from Phoenix, which takes 2 to 4 weeks. And AZ has decided that they won't issue titles anymore!

All fluid levels were good, so I will give my dealer points for that. The engine was slightly over filled, but I don't think by enough to be a problem. I put the MityVac on the front diff hose, and it didn't pull a vacuum, so that was good.

Reactions: CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!