two piece tilt out windshield

B

barefootwelder

Dec 18, 2013
Honda has me irritated now as I brought home the top and windshield. the top was easy and a no brain install, took about ten minutes with minor adjustment on the lever clamps. The windshield lower section has a bag with some miscellaneous parts, no directions, only a note that directs you to the Honda web site for installation instructions. There are no installation instructions on the web site, they direct you back to your dealer to have them print the installation instructions for you. Wish I had known this before I left the dealership. Maybe he will email the instructions to me. IN the meantime I will take the obvious path and work without them, I'm sure I can figure it out, just hugely irritating probing all areas of a web site to find out what your being directed to look for isn't there. I expected more from Honda.

B

barefootwelder

Dec 18, 2013
thanks Nevadawalt, the files you mention on the Honda website are corrupted and don't save to allow printing. The Admin folks gave me the gallery location and just added the 2 piece windshield instructions as Jpeg files. Worked out well, thanks again to all.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
barefootwelder said:
Honda website are corrupted and don't save to allow printing.
Yep, Thats why we posted them there...
Its a pain Honda is being so troublesome with the instructions. Took us forever to find a way to get them. I even emailed Honda and still corrupt.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!