Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2017 already. A buddy and I are going to buy new current models and build them together. Give us all your build ideas and parts to purchase along with issues to fix.
Cool idea, you’ll need about $15k each for mods. 😉

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Start here...

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not performance mods
But :
Winch

Throttle Maxx

Hillbilly Parking Brake

Roof

Windshield

Separation panel behind front seat

Cargo extension rack that folds

If you add power assessories OTW switch guys switches waterproof and vibration resistant and you can get custom laser etched covers. You can get text and pictures with different colored LEDs inside. You can choose text stays lit with key on and symbol lights up with activation or the reverse.

USB charging ports

Sound bar that's waterproof

Front D-Ring /shackle mounts.

Vent line extension kit and under seat heat protection from Bayouownbeer with 100% customer satisfaction.

We're good at speeding other folk's money

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wow that would be a long list. I’ll add in my last couple builds and anything that someone thinks is necessary can go ahead and use that’s why it’s there.
There is a TON of good stuff on the forum, someone just needs to research it. Most everything has been done by someone however there’s room for improvement and probably a couple more things.
It’s was different then in the beginning where nothing existed, I know there is a lot of good information. Here’s some of just what I’ve done, excuse the humor and bs along the way.
Btw it would be cool building a couple with a friend, you could get a lot done super fast and better. Make sure you post a build, it would be fun to watch!!

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!