100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had wanted to get the Black Sterlite box from Wally but everytime I went there, they were sold out. So, I went to Lowes and bought the Hefty one. It fits nicely but I need to divert the radiator overflow line because it looks like the box pinches it some. Any suggestions?
IMG 0109
IMG 0111
Fullsizeoutput a6b

banjobart

banjobart

Dec 8, 2015
East Lansing, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Unclip the rubber hose clamp and rout the hose under the steel crossbar. Takes only a minute or two.

If you buy the EMP stainless steel storage box you will be very, very happy. It holds a lot of survival/extraction gear including a 1 or 2 ton comealong with extra cable, folding saw, fox hole shovel, as well as as a tow strap and rope.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is that going to stay in place when you do donuts? o_O
It'll just be more shrapnel to add to the mix when I fly off a cliff......We can fly!

Reactions: trigger
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unclip the rubber hose clamp and rout the hose under the steel crossbar. Takes only a minute or two.

If you buy the EMP stainless steel storage box you will be very, very happy. It holds a lot of survival/extraction gear including a 1 or 2 ton comealong with extra cable, folding saw, fox hole shovel, as well as as a tow strap and rope.
Where does someone find one?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Or heat gun to plastic edge a bit. Did that with 3 gal. Trash can under drivers seat. Just added power steering which took up some space under hood.

Reactions: 100Acre and trigger
GaryG

GaryG

Oct 20, 2017
KY
Ownership

1. 500

I just unscrewed the cap off the over flow cap and ran it under the bar. no tools needed :)

also i drilled two holes in the top drivers side of the container and ran a big sip tie through it and around the farme near the steering wheel.

Reactions: Beez
Sbrown

Sbrown

Feb 11, 2017
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Or heat gun to plastic edge a bit. Did that with 3 gal. Trash can under drivers seat. Just added power steering which took up some space under hood.
I want power steering so bad but cant afford it right now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!