Up grade

Mkdailey1

Mkdailey1

Oct 16, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have had a Pioneer 700 since the first year they came out it had been a great machine. My neighbor called me said he wanted to show me something so me and the wife went over. He opened the barn and there set a new 1000 limited edition wow what a great looking machine even the wife said she liked the camo pattern after a few minutes she said your not thinking about trading are you of course I said no. I stated searching and there was nothing anywhere. I found a listing for one in town at what I thought was only a Polaris dealer but had become a Honda dealer and had one in the floor brought it home the next day.

7574D4B9 E0AB 4B56 B119 330866E7E9B0

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have had a Pioneer 700 since the first year they came out it had been a great machine. My neighbor called me said he wanted to show me something so me and the wife went over. He opened the barn and there set a new 1000 limited edition wow what a great looking machine even the wife said she liked the camo pattern after a few minutes she said your not thinking about trading are you of course I said no. I stated searching and there was nothing anywhere. I found a listing for one in town at what I thought was only a Polaris dealer but had become a Honda dealer and had one in the floor brought it home the next day.

View attachment 300058
Welcome to the club from South FL
Nice looking buggy 👍

#NTC

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Were you unaware that there was a 1000 for the past 6 years? It sounds like seeing your neighbor's machine was your first clue that they existed. ;)
🤫
It's what happens with 700 owners..... It's common... Once they sit in them they become spell bound and choose to believe there isn't anything better..

Mkdailey1

Mkdailey1

Oct 16, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Were you unaware that there was a 1000 for the past 6 years? It sounds like seeing your neighbor's machine was your first clue that they existed. ;)
I was very happy with the 700 and the dealer I bought it from never had one on the show room floor but the LE really caught my eye as well as the wife lol

Reactions: Rayger143
J

JRF

Sep 24, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 520
Wow, that’s an impressive looking machine; I want too. Love the camo. Like boaters, two foot-itus is a terrible affliction. Congrats from Ontario, Canada

Reactions: Rayger143

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!