Upgrades

G

Gpop

Dec 27, 2020
Reno
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any knowledgeable pioneer 1000-5 guys out there in the Reno / Northern California area? Looking to make several upgrades to my 21 deluxe. This site is great but I would really like to actually see some upgrades someone has made.

H

HarriCrew

Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am in Vegas and just got the 1000-5 last month. After much review I have ordered the super ATVs 6 inch lift, 4 inch portals with 32 inch tires. This machine is an awesome rock crawler. I like more than the far my friends ride because the 5 seats and the shorter wheel base. Upgrades completed. Bimini top by alien. Half windshield, Garmin over lander GPS. Some really good DIY storage compartments I found on YouTube. Hope you guys have as much fun with your as I do mine. I will paste picks once lift complete

D

DDDonkey

I am in Vegas and just got the 1000-5 last month. After much review I have ordered the super ATVs 6 inch lift, 4 inch portals with 32 inch tires. This machine is an awesome rock crawler. I like more than the far my friends ride because the 5 seats and the shorter wheel base. Upgrades completed. Bimini top by alien. Half windshield, Garmin over lander GPS. Some really good DIY storage compartments I found on YouTube. Hope you guys have as much fun with your as I do mine. I will paste picks once lift complete

Curious on why you went with such a short tire? What gear reduction did you get with your portals? Post pics when your install is done.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!