US Debt Surpasses $30 TRILLION

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Blame whoever you want, but the truth is this problem has been a long time coming, and politicians have simply kicked the can down the road.
The last time the US had zero national debt was January 8, 1835, when President Andrew Jackson, a Democrat, paid it off. Since then politicians on both sides of the aisle have sold the future of this nation to line their own pockets.
In order to pay it off now, each and every US citizen would have to come up with nearly $95,000.
My advice… Invest in precious metals. Lead, Copper, and Brass.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It's always a shock to see those numbers climbing higher and higher on the debt clock.
F133AA89 D0F8 4FE4 9D6A 81339046BC14

🤔

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
The last time the US had zero national debt was January 8, 1835, when President Andrew Jackson, a Democrat, paid it off.
What does a member of the Democrat party from 1835 have in common with a member of the Democrat party in 2023?

Answer: Absolutely NOTHING.

Don't fool yourself into thinking they are/were one in the same.

Teebow

Teebow

Nov 21, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Blame whoever you want, but the truth is this problem has been a long time coming, and politicians have simply kicked the can down the road.
The last time the US had zero national debt was January 8, 1835, when President Andrew Jackson, a Democrat, paid it off. Since then politicians on both sides of the aisle have sold the future of this nation to line their own pockets.
In order to pay it off now, each and every US citizen would have to come up with nearly $95,000.
If the economy crashes and the dollar is worthless,imo precious metals will be worthless. Important things are food, and guns/ammo. You can’t eat gold and can’t hunt or defend yourself with silver, just my take , maybe I’m overlooking something?

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
If the economy crashes and the dollar is worthless,imo precious metals will be worthless. Important things are food, and guns/ammo. You can’t eat gold and can’t hunt or defend yourself with silver, just my take , maybe I’m overlooking something?
Agreed, the only reason something (gold, silver or widgits) have value is because someone else thinks it's valuable. I see no value in any metal except lead ;)

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My advice is everybody resist buying as much china crap as you can.
It seems like congress is starting to get serious about bringing our supply chain home and in ally countries and stop supporting china.

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I think you overlooked the types of precious metals I recommended.

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What does a member of the Democrat party from 1835 have in common with a member of the Democrat party in 2023?

Answer: Absolutely NOTHING.

Don't fool yourself into thinking they are/were one in the same.

All politicians are corrupt regardless of their party. If anyone is being fooled it’s because they fail to see that basic truth.

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The fact that Andrew Jackson was a Democrat is pretty much irrelevant. I only threw it in there because I found it ironic, not because I’m a Dem fanboi. I’m not.
So, get cranked up by the term Democrat being used in a somewhat positive manner if you like, but don’t lose sight of the FACT that this nation is 30 f***ING Trillion dollars in debt! There is no digging out of this hole. $95k debt for every man, woman, and child in this once great nation. And oh by the way the illegal residents are getting a free ride, but that’s a whole nother rant.
The United States is bankrupt, although our creditors have not demanded payment as yet. Not only are we financially bankrupt, but morally bankrupt as well. You can’t watch 15 minutes of television without seeing men kissing or drag queens strutting. Parents are denied access to school lesson plans because schools are teaching our youth that abnormality is the new normal.
As I said before, invest heavily in Lead, Copper and Brass. And toilet paper, because a s*** storm is coming.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It's definitely not a sustainable situation, and it's easy to feel overwhelmed and defeated about it. It's important to keep in mind that there are still ways to address the issue and work towards a solution. As for the Broke Biden article, I wouldn't take everything on Fox Business at face value - they have their own biases and agenda to push.
My question to you is, why do u care WTF is going on here in the US
And What Fox news says, you cant vote here! You have your country to worry about dont you?

BTW welcome from Now Radical Leftist Run Michigan! Thats the State that looks like a mitten. You know, its like a fart in a mitten, it never goes away!

So what rig do u have? This is a Honda forum first! How bout some pics! PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
Agree to a degree. Silver and gold will have some value for a while after the dollar collapses, after that a needed skill and items for barter will be of more value. My plan is to have food, water, ammo, spices, and knowledge of wild edible plants. The ability to go mobile if needed is also a plus in my book.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!