Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
The fact that Andrew Jackson was a Democrat is pretty much irrelevant.
Yet you still felt the need to prominently use it in your post. Got it.

P.S. - Nobody said any particular group of politicians were more (or less) culpable than the others, so ...

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Politics can fukk up any conversation, even political ones....

Hey, How Bout Them Honda's....... Did you guys know that the 1000-6 front diff assy has a different part number than the -3s&-5s? I didn't either.....What up wit dat?

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Politics can fukk up any conversation, even political ones....

Hey, How Bout Them Honda's....... Did you guys know that the 1000-6 front diff assy has a different part number than the -3s&-5s? I didn't either.....What up wit dat?
LOL! For sure!

My buddy just got his 1000-6, so we'll have to rip those diffs out and compare SIZES (no homo)!

J

Junkyard

Nov 20, 2020
San diego
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It always cracks me up when people bring this up. You can’t make anything useful from gold or silver. What are gunna do? Hide in your house and protect your thousands of rounds of ammo you can’t carry? Someone will get you someway, somehow if they want to. What are you gunna do when a 100 guys that found the national guard stuff just blow your s*** up. Gunna hunt? Ya so is everyone else, millions of dumbasses wondering the woods shooting anything that moves with no idea of what to do but shoot everyone else. That’s why I’m going straight to eating my neighbors and friends. They won’t see it coming and I won’t get malnourished early on. I’m gunna walk around almost naked so hopefully people leave me alone and don’t want to waste their ammo. Then set up traps to catch people driving around with stuff. I won’t hang out with the stuff because people want to take stuff. But best made plans don’t survive contact with the enemy.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It always cracks me up when people bring this up. You can’t make anything useful from gold or silver. What are gunna do? Hide in your house and protect your thousands of rounds of ammo you can’t carry? Someone will get you someway, somehow if they want to. What are you gunna do when a 100 guys that found the national guard stuff just blow your s*** up. Gunna hunt? Ya so is everyone else, millions of dumbasses wondering the woods shooting anything that moves with no idea of what to do but shoot everyone else. That’s why I’m going straight to eating my neighbors and friends. They won’t see it coming and I won’t get malnourished early on. I’m gunna walk around almost naked so hopefully people leave me alone and don’t want to waste their ammo. Then set up traps to catch people driving around with stuff. I won’t hang out with the stuff because people want to take stuff. But best made plans don’t survive contact with the enemy.
Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face.....Mike Tyson !

Reactions: Plumber32 and ChadD
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
🤔......well the first thing I'd do is shoot the naked guy eating people.........🤨 That's just phucking weird.....

😂😂😂😂😂😂

J

Junkyard

Nov 20, 2020
San diego
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
🤔......well the first thing I'd do is shoot the naked guy eating people.........🤨 That's just phucking weird.....

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Not as weird as thinking a guy is gunna shoot everyone without getting shot themselves. also wasting all that meat now that’s weird.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
you come try to eat me or mine and see what happens :):):):):)

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Not as weird as thinking a guy is gunna shoot everyone without getting shot themselves. also wasting all that meat now that’s weird.
I don't think anyone has said they have to shoot EVERYONE. It would really just be about protecting/defending what's yours. But I see that you're over on the west coast so if you want to go ahead and start on that Santa Clarita diet be my guest, don't think much would be lost. Might do the country a favor actually 😉.

Reactions: ChadD and Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't think anyone has said they have to shoot EVERYONE. It would really just be about protecting/defending what's yours. But I see that you're over on the west coast so if you want to go ahead and start on that Santa Clarita diet be my guest, don't think much would be lost. Might do the country a favor actually 😉.
Did you peel off that build back better sticker yet?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!