P500 UTV Trailer ?

B

Blackdawg

Nov 23, 2016
Kentucky Lake, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
I need a trailer to pull behind my 500, currently looking at Polar and Yutrax. It needs to be light enough I can load it into my pickup bed alone. I don't have room for it on the utility trailer carrying the 500.Anyone have any experience or other trailers that they could suggest? I will be pulling it for hunting through some rough terrain. I need to order this for an upcoming hunt in about 2.5 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
I need a trailer to pull behind my 500, currently looking at Polar and Yutrax. It needs to be light enough I can load it into my pickup bed alone. I don't have room for it on the utility trailer carrying the 500.Anyone have any experience or other trailers that they could suggest? I will be pulling it for hunting through some rough terrain. I need to order this for an upcoming hunt in about 2.5 weeks.

1090 lb. Capacity 40-1/2 in x 48 in Utility Trailer
HaulMasterAutomotive

62665 zzz 500
This what I use would need bed and sides. Make it for it would fit your needs
I left the fenders and light off

Reactions: trigger
H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
I have a polar it is larger one. It is awesome for hauling deer out.
I have hauled 2 at a time through ditches. No prob.
BUT it would be tough to load in a pickup by yourself if lifting.
Ramps would be cake. The walking axle works very well.
Goes over anything that you would normally drive your p5 over and it always keeps wheels on the ground so no bounce and rattle.

B

Blackdawg

Nov 23, 2016
Kentucky Lake, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
The Bosski would be great for strictly trail riding/camping,,, the skinny tires would be a no go, the small polar looks good, I would have to know if the tongue would remove, I have a 5 ft bed on my truck,,,kinda short! The specs say 84 inches long on their website