P500 Vinyl Windshield

B

banpaeng

Oct 26, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Hello and I am new to this forum and to the Honda Pioneer 500. I just got mine 4 days ago. I am looking for a Vinyl windshield to get thru this year of hunting. I have not been able to find one that fits the Pioneer 500. If you know where I could get one, please let me know

Thanks.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the forum. I have been looking for one for my P500. All I have found are for the large SXS. If you find one, let me know and I will do likewise.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Hello and I am new to this forum and to the Honda Pioneer 500. I just got mine 4 days ago. I am looking for a Vinyl windshield to get thru this year of hunting. I have not been able to find one that fits the Pioneer 500. If you know where I could get one, please let me know

Thanks.
Never seen one....
vinyl...is not optical. ..
so you'd be hell spent
gettin good vision...
IMO...
just sayin

B

banpaeng

Oct 26, 2016
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the forum. I have been looking for one for my P500. All I have found are for the large SXS. If you find one, let me know and I will do likewise.
I will do that.

Also if someone could tell me the difference between a 1/2 and full windshield. Main question is whay a half. does this eliminate the dust in cab problem? Will it keep the wind off me and rain. A very old guy here and has trouble with elements.

Thanks to all replys.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I will do that.

Also if someone could tell me the difference between a 1/2 and full windshield. Main question is whay a half. does this eliminate the dust in cab problem? Will it keep the wind off me and rain. A very old guy here and has trouble with elements.

Thanks to all replys.

Welcome to the club and congrats on the new machine. Post us a pic.
I run the half windshield on mine, if it's pouring rain the roof keeps you pretty dry.
I still consider a full now and then but it'll just lead to a wiper, defroster and doors. ;)

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I will do that.

Thanks to all replys.
A windshield full or 1/2 is going to cause more dust in the cab,plan on getting a rear panel with whichever one you get.l have the 1/2 but in cold weather the wind still hits you,I am going to make a windshield to fit above the 1/2 windshield before winter comes this year.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand

Thanks.
I do have a vinyl windshield for mine that I made ,I cut a piece of vinyl that slides in behind the top of the 1/2 windshield and extend about 3 " up over the roof that is held on with Velcro on the windshield ,rollcage and roof,I take it with me all the time,It works great on a rainy day

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I will do that.

Thanks to all replys.
Real old guy here...
full...Windshield
blocks it all
1/2 windshield blocks
half

advertisement
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Real old guy here...
full...Windshield
blocks it all
1/2 windshield blocks
half

Lots of "old guys" (me included) commenting here and in other threads. I think it might be time for us to get our own forum on the Honda SXS Club, so that we can pass along our wealth of knowledge and experience to the youngsters.:D

Noob

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!