P500 Vision Assault Wheels

Napaul

Napaul

Apr 7, 2018
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Howdy, everyone. I became a new 2018 Pioneer 500 owner about a month and a half ago, and I have been repeatedly bitten by the upgrade bug ever since. I have gleaned more information from this forum than any other sources combined, though this is my first post. The most frustrating decision I've come across so far is a tire/wheel combo, but I have finally narrowed it down to a select few. One of those select few is the Vision Assault. It seems to be pretty new and I cannot find one single picture of them mounted on ANY machine, much less a P5. Does anybody here own these wheels? Or know of anyone that does? How is Vision's reputation overall? Are they a brand I should steer clear of? Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Vision

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Like that look, if they had the Assault when I bought, would have been them. Vision Buckshots here, one year old, no problems. Black paint on rims holding up to hard mud/ pressure washing almost daily. Found a pic of Assaults on page where I purchased mine at Rockin' Ron's Powersports Hope this helps.

View attachment 74619

E112D3D2 44D1 4A2A BCA4 E1DC52001F1A

Last edited:
Reactions: Napaul
Napaul

Napaul

Apr 7, 2018
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like that look, if they had the Assault when I bought, would have been them. Vision Buckshots here, one year old, no problems. Black paint on rims holding up to hard mud/ pressure washing almost daily. Found a pic of Assaults on page where I purchased mine at Rockin' Ron's Powersports Hope this helps.

View attachment 74619

View attachment 74620

That actually helps tremedously, thank you! Now that I have actually seen them on a machine, I think its the last little push I needed to go with these. I really wanted a 4+3 offset so I didn't have to bother with spacers when I got bigger tires. The Vision wheels were one of the few that I liked that offered the 4+3. Thanks again, Mudder!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!