P500 Vulgar Display of Power

C

Chooglin

This one gives a good look at the way the system was.

P.S. The next evolution will blow this system away. I figured the interior space of the P5 to be 72 cu.ft. and that's being pretty generous. The next system will be 600 watts RMS, 6 speakers and a 10" sub. It might just make my ears bleed! :D Stay tuned...
Love what you've done with this buggy.

My ears felt fine until right at the end of the video , I believe my ears are bleeding now!

Last edited by a moderator:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

P.S. The next evolution will blow this system away. I figured the interior space of the P5 to be 72 cu.ft. and that's being pretty generous. The next system will be 600 watts RMS, 6 speakers and a 10" sub. It might just make my ears bleed! :D Stay tuned...[/QUOTE
Nothing but BadAss
props to you...bro

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

P.S. The next evolution will blow this system away. I figured the interior space of the P5 to be 72 cu.ft. and that's being pretty generous. The next system will be 600 watts RMS, 6 speakers and a 10" sub. It might just make my ears bleed! :D Stay tuned...

I hope you don't plan on...
Obama care...to fix your ears..
haha
BadAss...

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500

What an awesome good job you have done with your rig and trailer! Such ingenuity and talent!! Your little green guy is the cherry on the sunday, love him! Haha :D

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
What an awesome good job you have done with your rig and trailer! Such ingenuity and talent!! Your little green guy is the cherry on the sunday, love him! Haha :D
Well said!!! I was thinking exactly the same thing!!! Impressive!!!! Makes me want a P5 even more!:)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Sounds real good , I had to put my headphones on to get the full affect of the sound.

Great choice of music btw , just as I started getting into Nugent, the damn video ended........lol

Lol, I try not to let the video run too long and bore people. I've wondered if everyone is really hearing it the way it's intended, headphones would definitely give you the full effect. If someone listens on their laptop, probably not so much. I have a Klipsch system hooked up to the desktop here, has a little ported sub and cranks pretty good.
Don't know that everyone is going to like my next music choice, been going kinda easy due to the forum and all. I'll do a mellow one for sound quality but then something heavy, just can't resist it anymore. :mad:
Thanks for the compliments everyone, I really just wanted to group these videos together as they're all sort of related. :)

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Lol, I try not to let the video run too long and bore people. I've wondered if everyone is really hearing it the way it's intended, headphones would definitely give you the full effect. If someone listens on their laptop, probably not so much. I have a Klipsch system hooked up to the desktop here, has a little ported sub and cranks pretty good.
Don't know that everyone is going to like my next music choice, been going kinda easy due to the forum and all. I'll do a mellow one for sound quality but then something heavy, just can't resist it anymore. :mad:
Thanks for the compliments everyone, I really just wanted to group these videos together as they're all sort of related. :)

Yep...I use Sony ear buds..there the bomb..
mine has more bottom...than the vids show..
but it's all good...."we're Jammin".....
Great build & Info.....& Knowledge. ..
.....Way kool. ...Bro

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Makes me wanna go to the top a mountain range and loudly play something Squatch might like. Like screaming bagpipes!

Squatch has to be a rocker with hair like that...Long Way to the Top by AC/DC, has your mountain theme and the screaming bagpipes! :D

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Sounds really nice! How do you feel about it? Are you happy?o_O

Thanks Eltobgi. Yeah it sounds good and actually gave me more room in the toolbox. Can't really hear the little Boss's unless I turn them way up and then they are the worst quality of speaker in the system so, I tuned them to where you can just hear them coming into the sound spectrum. The whole system could use a little more tweaking as far as tuning, that's always a lengthy process, but it's pretty close. That RF 10" sounds a lot better than the 8" tube I had for sure.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks Eltobgi. Yeah it sounds good and actually gave me more room in the toolbox. Can't really hear the little Boss's unless I turn them way up and then they are the worst quality of speaker in the system so, I tuned them to where you can just hear them coming into the sound spectrum. The whole system could use a little more tweaking as far as tuning, that's always a lengthy process, but it's pretty close. That RF 10" sounds a lot better than the 8" tube I had for sure.
That's cool! I ran into a little water over the weekend and forgot about my new non-waterproof Kicker amp and well...:oops::(
I open this door the next day and still heard water in it! lol. Used a screw driver to unplug drain hole and as you can see by the puddle it was at least half full!
IMG 0605
Ordered a waterproof amp pxa500.1 Kicker and remote for bass control! Costs a little more but sometimes I don't think before I act! Also considering maybe a more permanent install for subs and loosing the box! Have to wait and see how it sounds with new amp

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
That's cool! I ran into a little water over the weekend and forgot about my new non-waterproof Kicker amp and well...:oops::(
I open this door the next day and still heard water in it! lol. Used a screw driver to unplug drain hole and as you can see by the puddle it was at least half full!
View attachment 48586
Ordered a waterproof amp pxa500.1 Kicker and remote for bass control! Costs a little more but sometimes I don't think before I act! Also considering maybe a more permanent install for subs and loosing the box! Have to wait and see how it sounds with new amp

Can always mount up on the roof....inside
..like I did...none of my stuff WilL get wet...
unless I'm floating...in the desert..not gonna happen
..used spacers..so gets alot of air...

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 48586

Kicker...spendy...
but also quality. ..

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Kicker...spendy...
but also quality. ..
Looked at a lot of amps that would pound the subs I have but I know myself too well! It wouldn't last long. This is my third Kicker PX amp I'm running

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Looked at a lot of amps that would pound the subs I have but I know myself too well! It wouldn't last long. This is my third Kicker PX amp I'm running
I got the pro armor 4 speaker. ..soundbar...
sounded like a ....AM..radio..so did Soundstream
to enhance. ..it's sound.
It's not Bad...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!