BOX1

Welp... I did a thang!

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Damn nice trailer buddy but you better find something better to pull it with. Wait till you load it up you’ll be praying for that 8 MPG. Time for a diesel

Oh he does if i can get the ... .brakes to work.

Newtruck

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
J

JTW

this bed sets up in about 3 minutes. 10" memory foam queen. It worked great for me. When not in use and hauling SXS I stood it up against the cabinets.

View attachment 147533 View attachment 147534
I like it.. just need to figure out how I want to set things up. I sleep in a hammock in the basement 90% of the time so it’s not exactly a stretch to do so in the trailer. But I’m sure the wife would appreciate it.

Shooter63

Shooter63

Shooter 63
Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2019
Longview
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like it.. just need to figure out how I want to set things up. I sleep in a hammock in the basement 90% of the time so it’s not exactly a stretch to do so in the trailer. But I’m sure the wife would appreciate it.
Jeffrey Dahmer spent most of his time in the basement as well. Let that sink in people

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!