NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can get online and probably find a 100 people that claim a dodge omni was the most dependable car ever made. Hondas are and always have been built for reliability first. yes sometimes u sacrifice the ride could be better but I also put 2300 miles last summer and all my control arm bushings are still good most of my friends with rzr and mavericks every 1000 miles ever bushing in the suspension is trashed. its a give and take its all in what u want.
I had a 1981 Dodge Omni...what are you trying to say here?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda pioneer 500 is a veritable goat. Will climb like a scarab and comes with whatever imaginary weaponry you can dream of. Mine has even taken flight on occasion but couldn’t get it to fly a mile. The 500 is the nanoblaster!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t have any harsh feelings for any of the machines. The rmax is one of my top choices!
I would consider the Talon 4 seat live valve .. it is my top choice for 4 seaters on the market. Given that you want to go on adventures and you don’t have much experience to know what kind of gear you need to pack you will likely overpack to begin- I know you think you won’t but when it comes down to the last 10 min before a ride you will find yourself tossing in a ton of extra stuff ... bags of stuff. The 4 seat will allow you remove the rear seats and hold all this gear. It is by far the most comfortable 4 seater on the market and when you do have others they will enjoy a comfortable ride in back.

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you! What’s your choice of machine?
I know a dam fool that hated his 500, then he hated the Pioneer 1000-5 he had. He sold that even though there's 5 in his family and bought a krx and he loves that. Butttt now he's looking at a 2nd rig that won't fit everyone. He will be close to 50 grand in 2 machines that don't fit everyone. Should of just kept the Pioneer. He's not around much here anymore. Some say he's still around now and then, but I think its just the memories of our old beloved forum pervert...

G

GuyOnABuffalo

No, good thing even tho you’re taking a beating. We think you’re the alter ego of other members. Prove us wrong.
10374686 D07E 4C8D 8359 CCC9F5B3C26C

G

GuyOnABuffalo

I know a dam fool that hated his 500, then he hated the Pioneer 1000-5 he had. He sold that even though there's 5 in his family and bought a krx and he loves that. Butttt now he's looking at a 2nd rig that won't fit everyone. He will be close to 50 grand in 2 machines that don't fit everyone. Should of just kept the Pioneer. He's not around much here anymore. Some say he's still around now and then, but I think its just the memories of our old beloved forum pervert...
That sounds terrible!

G

GuyOnABuffalo

I would consider the Talon 4 seat live valve .. it is my top choice for 4 seaters on the market. Given that you want to go on adventures and you don’t have much experience to know what kind of gear you need to pack you will likely overpack to begin- I know you think you won’t but when it comes down to the last 10 min before a ride you will find yourself tossing in a ton of extra stuff ... bags of stuff. The 4 seat will allow you remove the rear seats and hold all this gear. It is by far the most comfortable 4 seater on the market and when you do have others they will enjoy a comfortable ride in back.
That’s an interesting thought I hadn’t considered. I guess you can’t have too much room.

advertisement