P1000 What 28's?

S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
Motoboss tires from EFX are excellent. They have a hard rubber that works great for our heavy machines.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Yes it will work but you will be about 1 inch wider than OEM width of 62.9" using 5+2 offset.

I have one rim an STI HD3 coming with the 6+1 offset to test, it should bring me down 1" to about 61.5~62" wide, provided it clears everything up front lock to lock (A-Arms etc.). I will have that rim on Tuesday 1/5/16 to test on the hub and will post pics to show the clearance or lack there of, if it fits I'm going with 6+1 all the way around to try and fit in 60" gates out West like in Utah Paiute trail system.

The guys running 4+3 offset are 66" wide in the front, 65" in the rear as measured by a member on here for me. That's what I know for now.
@JACKAL - I've been looking but can't find if you reported your findings on the 6+1 rims.
Looks to me like 6+1 might allow more room for 10" wide tires on the front. Would you agree ?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!