P500 what brand of spacers??

W

willyqbc

Sep 11, 2017
british columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Cant seem to figure out how to put up a poll so I will just ask for input here. Looking to pick up 1.5" or 2" spacers and need input on brand. Finding stuff up here in canada can be challenging at times. so far in the billet aluminum variety,i can find the following brands, all 3 are billet aluminum.

Traxion $80 cnd/pair
kimpex $85 cnd/pair
Freedom country atv $65 cnd/pair

Thanks
Chris

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like quad boss from motorcycle superstore...

W

willyqbc

Sep 11, 2017
british columbia
Ownership

1. 500
I can get them from ebay, problem is anything i order from the states comes with duties, brokerage charges etc which drives the price through the roof! on the flip side....availability can be limited here north of the border....kind of a catch 22 sometimes up here!

Chris

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can get them from ebay, problem is anything i order from the states comes with duties, brokerage charges etc which drives the price through the roof! on the flip side....availability can be limited here north of the border....kind of a catch 22 sometimes up here!

Chris
Contact @Moses directly, I believe those are his listed on eBay. Would save him the fees at least. What you two agree to put on the bill of lading is up to you. But there are ways around duty and just paying tax. Especially with it being made in the states.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!