BOX1

P1000m5 What did you add to/do with your Pioneer 1000 5 today?

annoyed

annoyed

Oct 31, 2020
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, the plan was to install my newly purchased SATV flip up windshield today. UPS had different plans for me... rather than put the box on the truck that would have moved it to AZ from UT, they put it on the truck going to ND. Sigh

Next weekend I guess

R

rickoshea

went for a nice long rip today.about 100 kilometers round trip of deep forest and forest service roads.no issues besides my drivers rear axle popping when i shifted from turf to 2 wd.never did that before.only wildlife i saw was prarie chickens.the rest must know what's up.

Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20210914 135902
Pioneer catch up week started today with a flat black hood wrap (just because I wanted to see what it would look like). Have oil changes, new Fox shocks, two Rugged radio, Intercom systems to install for our machines on the que for the week.. All to get ready for the "second" family extended summer outing that just got cancelled because we're so fricken busy. :confused:

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 295086Pioneer catch up week started today with a flat black hood wrap (just because I wanted to see what it would look like). Have oil changes, new Fox shocks, two Rugged radio, Intercom systems to install for our machines on the que for the week.. All to get ready for the "second" family extended summer outing that just got cancelled because we're so fricken busy. :confused:
Looks good to me

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 295086Pioneer catch up week started today with a flat black hood wrap (just because I wanted to see what it would look like). Have oil changes, new Fox shocks, two Rugged radio, Intercom systems to install for our machines on the que for the week.. All to get ready for the "second" family extended summer outing that just got cancelled because we're so fricken busy. :confused:

098fb862db569640f24a86e95d9f7f5c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rickoshea

gave it a power wash for the first time in a couple months.the mud was like cement.probably a pound of pine needles under the seats 🤣 .new roof is fully adjusted and weatherstripped now,didn't make a sound throughout my 100 kilometer rip last weekend.did a tire inspection,the bighorns are very battle scarred and are not going on anymore long runs away from home.i'm amazed they're still holding air,it must be from the tireject,and i ordered a bag of 200 ice studs for the frozen lake experiment this winter.

R

rickoshea

went for a rip up to the general store for some booze.only took 2 hours this time and i didn't have to winch.i won't be able to open any of them for a couple days though,unless i want to wear half the can.loving my tusk profile roof but holey moley does it like to catch tree branches in the front corners.i had to chisel out both sides when i got back home.hopefully won't be so bad when my full shield is back on.

Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yahoo. Finally done with the intercom part of Pi's comms package. Supposed to start Pig Pen's (my son's P1000-5) full radio, Intercom package tomorrow. Found a pretty cool way to mount it to the front upper bar.....I think.
20210917 154429

Headset jack mount made from some leftover KRX stuff
20210917 154526

annoyed

annoyed

Oct 31, 2020
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Installed my SATV Flip up Windshield yesterday. Happy with it, I'm hoping it holds up.

Got the first use out of the 16-gallon 12v weed sprayer in the back of the SXS today. Hooked it up to a spare 12v battery (out of laziness & not wanting to deal with running the cord to the front of the SXS) and worked on killing things around the property. Was a lot easier than running my pump 4-gallon backpack sprayer

Coeus

Coeus

The General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If that's the Siezmik extender, please let me know how hard it was to install and if you think it's a good set up.
I've been looking at the extender options and am interested.
Thanks.
It is the Siezmik.. super easy to install..

a few wonky things though… brackets were not square, had to cutoff bolts so it could collapse fully, in open position it rests not level so you can push down and the tailgate lifts causing the support wires to be loose… haven’t used it yet ..

hopefully that helps

Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pig Pen's cage mount GMRS/INTERCOM is pretty much in the rearview. I just need to check the antenna with an analyzer and function test the system. The cage mount is rock solid, but man there are a lot of wires up there. I got nominated to do a flat black hood wrap before Pig Pen goes home sez Mrs. Remote

20210921 163656

20210919 151614

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!