P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

tomcj2

tomcj2

I forgot the ditch was so close
Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
N. Shore Lake Huron,Northern Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Reactions: rtn001
tomcj2

tomcj2

I forgot the ditch was so close
Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
N. Shore Lake Huron,Northern Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 500
That’s a better price than I got two days ago. Haha.
I know how I gotta go but $780 sounds a lot better than $1200. :)
I’ll call SXS tomorrow and try and get a price to NS.
Thanks Tom
Caper
You probably didn't want to deal with a company that can't even spell their name properly. You and I know that it should be "Trail Armour"

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If y'all get Trail ArmoUr stuff, mention our site, we do have a discount code from them. I believe it is 25over100 or 25off100 or something like that. It is listed in their vendor forum.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
If y'all get Trail ArmoUr stuff, mention our site, we do have a discount code from them. I believe it is 25over100 or 25off100 or something like that. It is listed in their vendor forum.
Cool. Thanks Neohio.
Have a great day.
:)
Caper

Reactions: rtn001
happyfred

happyfred

Mar 20, 2019
NY
Ownership

1. 500
not what i did today but since bought new in february:

IMG 3893 IMG 3894 IMG 3895 IMG 3897 IMG 3898 IMG 3900 IMG 3902 IMG 3910

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ran Old IronSides pretty hard today. Went through 1 tank until blinking, then filled up and ran it down to 2 bars. Did over 100 miles with two P1's and I led. Wasn't being pushed by them either, felt like it was purring and wanting to stretch its legs. We've ridden with them a lot but first time this year, they both commented that I was hauling ass. Guess the HMF and Dobeck made a difference with the performance, maybe with the fuel consumption too? o_O
Wasn't all wide open dirt roads either, several long stretches with bad whoops. Taking it slow seemed like the chop beat us up worse, the WE were worth every penny today, ate em up at higher speed.
Cloudy and periods of rain, nothing too crazy but we did get wet. Kept the dust down which allowed for higher speed too. We've had a lot of rain which made for some deep mud holes, I was able to get around most of them. The P1's couldn't always follow...;)

Leota Stuck
Leota Skinny Trail

Houghton Lake

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Ran Old IronSides pretty hard today. Went through 1 tank until blinking, then filled up and ran it down to 2 bars. Did over 100 miles with two P1's and I led. Wasn't being pushed by them either, felt like it was purring and wanting to stretch its legs. We've ridden with them a lot but first time this year, they both commented that I was hauling ass. Guess the HMF and Dobeck made a difference with the performance, maybe with the fuel consumption too? o_O
Wasn't all wide open dirt roads either, several long stretches with bad whoops. Taking it slow seemed like the chop beat us up worse, the WE were worth every penny today, ate em up at higher speed.
Cloudy and periods of rain, nothing too crazy but we did get wet. Kept the dust down which allowed for higher speed too. We've had a lot of rain which made for some deep mud holes, I was able to get around most of them. The P1's couldn't always follow...;)

View attachment 133195 View attachment 133196
View attachment 133197
She does look tiny there.
I get about 65 K pug of her. Until the governor.
Looks like lots of fun.
Did you get your ass wet in that mud hole, it must have been close. :)
Caper

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
She does look tiny there.
I get about 65 K pug of her. Until the governor.
Looks like lots of fun.
Did you get your ass wet in that mud hole, it must have been close. :)
Caper

Not in that one, I was able to get around it. We did get wet in some other ones though. I've noticed a few times now going through water holes that water pours in through the gas pedal hole. You get it coming under the doors too, which is expected, but an excessive amount that dumps on your throttle foot. Noticed a good deal of heat coming through 4wd lever too. Plan to take a good look at those areas and see if I can't put to use some of the rubber cut offs I have. ;)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Looks like the next product will be a mega triggershield for the cab, walk in bathtub design. Or waders pulled up high like an old man’s trousers. Can’t stop Old Ironsides.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Not in that one, I was able to get around it. We did get wet in some other ones though. I've noticed a few times now going through water holes that water pours in through the gas pedal hole. You get it coming under the doors too, which is expected, but an excessive amount that dumps on your throttle foot. Noticed a good deal of heat coming through 4wd lever too. Plan to take a good look at those areas and see if I can't put to use some of the rubber cut offs I have. ;)
Shield 2.0
:)
When it’s that deep the water comes in fast. :)
Fun.
Caper

Reactions: rtn001 and trigger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!