P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Went from one horse to P500s 28 horses. A lot less maintenance.

B28F741D 5A19 4F41 8A98 91CDF4DC065B

tomcj2

tomcj2

I forgot the ditch was so close
Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
N. Shore Lake Huron,Northern Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 500
They are KIMPEX chains that I bought at ROYAL DISTRIBUTING ( Powersports Parts, Apparel & Gear Store Canada | Royal Distributing ); the lowest price that I could find in Canada. I didn't know about PRINCESS AUTO (Princess Auto) until a couple of weeks ago. I just moved back to Canada a year ago and missed Harbor Freight; Princess Auto will fill the gap when I want to buy cheap (price and quality) tools et cetera.

Last edited:
Reactions: rtn001 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
They are KIMPEX chains that I bought at ROYAL DISTRIBUTING ( Powersports Parts, Apparel & Gear Store Canada | Royal Distributing ); the lowest price that I could find in Canada. I didn't know about PRINCESS AUTO (Princess Auto) until a couple of weeks ago. I just moved back to Canada a year ago and missed Harbor Freight; Princess Auto will fill the gap when I want to buy cheap (price and quality) tools et cetera.
Princess Auto’s motto is ‘ we’re not satisfied until you are.
They have a great return policy. And it’s good quality.
They usually have chains in the fall.
That’s a great idea. Put them on the tires that came off. :)
You northern guys. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I just returned to "The North" after spending 22 years near Portland Oregon.
I came back because I missed:
- snow
-blackflies
-mosquitoes
-thunder storms
- good (but expensive) beer
but most of all,
- affordable health care.
LOL. I can do without the blackflies and mosquitoes. The rest is good.
:)
Caper

Reactions: rtn001 and tomcj2
tomcj2

tomcj2

I forgot the ditch was so close
Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
N. Shore Lake Huron,Northern Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 500
My wife took her "TOY" for a ride and came back with a couple of pounds of Pickerel that her friend had just pulled from his nets . 3 hours from swimming and happy to a great meal on our plates
IMG 3463

(OK, it probably is actually Walleye, but in this area we call it Pickerel)

Last edited:
Akfishbum

Akfishbum

Jul 9, 2015
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
EC15C49A 308E 4318 89C8 E5DAEDE902AC
Installed my birthday present today.....glass windshield from SxS Windshields. Thanks Fred this is a great addition to the Pack Mule.
Built a roof for it tonight as well, 1/2” marine plywood and aluminum roof flashing painted with bed liner. Already had all the materials except the paint.
Decided to install a grab bar for critter spotting when cruising slow on the trails up north. The brush right along the trails gets about twice as tall as the stuff further out, getting up a little higher makes all the difference. Did it a little without the grab bar last season decided it would be better with the grab bar. less chance of loosing your balance and getting hurt.

View attachment 130538 View attachment 130539 View attachment 130540 View attachment 130541 View attachment 130542 View attachment 130543
Finished the install and the roof.......Pack Mule now becomes a spotting stand as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!