P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Installed new cup/drink holders. I need to install a inside cab light. I just can't make up my mind as to what I want. I'm thinking one of the battery powered LED types. Just something simple, nothing fancy. Any ideas and or photos? View attachment 135140

They'll sit all the way down, you didn't want to cut them in or...?

Reactions: Caper
Trider1

Trider1

Oct 13, 2018
Blackfoot Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I'm envious! Beautiful Country, bet you had a great time! Is it snowing and what were the temps?
I came back for 1 day to get my kid to a ballgame. We still have another week and 3 all day rides ahead in coming week
I am not sure how cold it was but I can say I was in my winter coat for 2 days. It snowed most of Friday and Saturday but did not accumulate. My full coffee cup I left out froze solid as well as bottled water stored under the r.v. The weather turned completley around in 24 hours and turned really nice.
The only bummer is the high country trails are still snowbound in places.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I came back for 1 day to get my kid to a ballgame. We still have another week and 3 all day rides ahead in coming week
I am not sure how cold it was but I can say I was in my winter coat for 2 days. It snowed most of Friday and Saturday but did not accumulate. My full coffee cup I left out froze solid as well as bottled water stored under the r.v. The weather turned completley around in 24 hours and turned really nice.
The only bummer is the high country trails are still snowbound in places.
Looks beautiful!

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
They'll sit all the way down, you didn't want to cut them in or...?
There is a flange where the dash meets the firewall and I didn't have what I needed to cut it with. I've got to go back and correct that and set it all the way down. I left it as is for now. As is it's better than than the stock holders.

Reactions: Caper and trigger
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
What tire/wheel combo is that? Ripsaws? Looks badass.
Thanks

Thanks. Yes sir they are Ripsaws. ITP wheels. Side view of them below.

YmXw0VUHRdmDD243Vk4iw

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Got one of these last week. I needed something more accurate and this thing is way more precise than the pencil gauge I was using. Has a swivel head, pressure release and glow in the dark face. Heavy duty and guaranteed for life, BA!

JACO Elite Tire Pressure Gauge - 15 PSI 645380994732 | eBay

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Got one of these last week. I needed something more accurate and this thing is way more precise than the pencil gauge I was using. Has a swivel head, pressure release and glow in the dark face. Heavy duty and guaranteed for life, BA!

JACO Elite Tire Pressure Gauge - 15 PSI 645380994732 | eBay
Nice and not a bad price. I need to get another one. I was using a digital until yesterday morning. It must have fallen out of my shirt pocket and I backed over it. Now ain't that a dumbass thing to do.

ShotgunClay

ShotgunClay

Mar 13, 2018
Founders Ranch New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500
Well, End of Trail is here again and the cowboys are arriving in droves. Not putting the longhorn skull on the front of the 500 this year, since the coyotes ate all the hair and skin off it during the hard winter. It just doesn't have any personality now.

hondabob64

hondabob64

Oct 22, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Mounted a new swing away wheeled trailer jack on my utv trailer tonight! Gonna wire up my rear facing led cubes tomorrow. And will re install my left door. Took it of to help when transferring to my Pioneer from my wheelchair but think I can still do it when fully swung open.

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
Last couple of days

- Ordered a Dusty Dawgs rear carrier. I was going to build one from 2” ABS plumbing fittings but when my bill of materials got above $150, I decided to purchase a welded metal carrier.

- Slime tire repair/ inflation kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well...after a failed attempt on Memorial day, i have ordered new tires again. 26x10x12 Ocelot p350 bighorn clones. I like RMATV, but the Trilobite's, which i suspect are the exact same tire, were nearly $15 more per tire...and i can't justify that, no matter how much i prefer to use them. $304 shipped.
Have 1.5" spacers sitting in the garage. Will be getting 1" for the fronts soon. Higher and wider...

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I took the p500 down to our hunting cabin Saturday. I had some chores down there to do and figured I’ll go play when I’m done. This is the first big test I did with the 906up gear mod. I hit all the big hills with a passenger with me and it never once checked up. Keep it in low and it will still crawl just as good as stock. But once we hit black top he looked over at me and said man this thing is much quieter!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Started taking stuff from the basement to the enclosed trailer for our move. Too wet for the truck & trailer to get down to the walkout.

1BpIZ83Sf6EQnWYjvqfzQ

EA5Ntk7QtSbXY31109CQ

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
My wife took her "TOY" for a ride and came back with a couple of pounds of Pickerel that her friend had just pulled from his nets . 3 hours from swimming and happy to a great meal on our platesView attachment 134860

(OK, it probably is actually Walleye, but in this area we call it Pickerel)
We have pickerel. Gotta have a steel leader. Little bastards. Haha
Fun to catch.
:)
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!