P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Did you have a dot diapear? HA!
I got my first dislike from @500oneer. Was just checking? I know you little guys can get twisted easily, didn't know that was all it took? HA! I meant no harm or slander! I have a lot of little guy friends! I even hang with them after dark! That should get the self named fleas fired up and I wasn't even trying. I used to go to the P5 site and slander the P5 when the site was really slow and they would pour out of the wood work like ants, the site would get real lively, I started calling them the ants, I got corrected by a P5 owner, they were more like fleas, cause they just kept biting, funny stuff there! Who was the guy that corrected me? Not on my account, but you guys are fleas now! HA! This is just BS! I love to ride with anyone who loves the out doors, you could ride a burro and I would have a good time with you!

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Was just checking? I know you little guys can get twisted easily, didn't know that was all it took? HA! I meant no harm or slander! I have a lot of little guy friends! I even hang with them after dark! That should get the self named fleas fired up and I was't even trying. I used to go to the P5 site and slander the P5 when the site was really slow and they would pour out of the wood work like ants, the site would get real lively, I started calling them the ants, I got corrected by a P5 owner, they were more like fleas, cause they just kept biting, funny stuff there! Who was the guy that corrected me?

You're like that drunken uncle that comes over and spills his beer and sh**, it's annoying but you still love him. :rolleyes:
We know when we need to circle the wagons, you're good around here Smitty!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You're like that drunken uncle that comes over and spills his beer and sh**, it's annoying but you still love him. :rolleyes:
We know when we need to circle the wagons, you're good around here Smitty!
Well you surely know by now, if you circle the wagons it would be for not, I never attack! Just aggravate! HA! You guys surely did save some boring nights on the site!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Tore down the front end over the weekend. Been sitting on some stuff for a couple of months now but it's time...one more round! 👊

Front EndFront End Parts

The new stuff:
Outkast forward arched A arms
OutKast tie rod extensions
All Balls Racing ball joints
This is the spare, ordered 4 more today, went with BH 2.0's again. Have no desire to go up to 32's or anything, these run 28 1/8" actual and are slightly narrower than the 11's I was running. They only weigh 28 lbs a piece so I'm not worried about turning them.

A ArmAll BallsA Big Horn

On paper, I should end up about 1 3/4" taller than before and be at 55 1/2" width. These also push the length of the wheelbase 1.87" which should give slightly more stability. Won't know if that's going to be stable enough until I ride it though so we'll see.
The whole point is for true 28's with plenty of clearance all around and no rub. Longer wheelbase and taller rubber for more ground clearance and a better ride while still staying as narrow as possible. Figure it's going to look pretty BA too! 😎

Last edited:
D

Duckhunt

Tore down the front end over the weekend. Been sitting on some stuff for a couple of months now but it's time...one more round! 👊

View attachment 188916View attachment 188917

The new stuff:
This is the spare, ordered 4 more today, went with BH 2.0's again. Have no desire to go up to 32's or anything, these run 28 1/8" actual and are slightly narrower than the 11's I was running. They only weigh 28 lbs a piece so I'm not worried about turning them.

View attachment 188919View attachment 188920View attachment 188921

On paper, I should end up about 1 3/4" taller than before and be at 55 1/2" width. These also push the length of the wheelbase 1.87" which should give slightly more stability. Won't know if that's going to be stable enough until I ride it though so we'll see.
The whole point is for true 28's with plenty of clearance all around and no rub. Longer wheelbase and taller rubber for more ground clearance and a better ride while still staying as narrow as possible. Figure it's going to look pretty BA too! 😎
Yes, yes it is going to look bad ass! Now is the perfect time for this stuff. Looking forward to your results!

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500

The new stuff:

Correct me if I am wrong but a short time ago did someone not say they were done putting options on their machine?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I got my first dislike from @500oneer. Was just checking? I know you little guys can get twisted easily, didn't know that was all it took? HA! I meant no harm or slander! I have a lot of little guy friends! I even hang with them after dark! That should get the self named fleas fired up and I wasn't even trying. I used to go to the P5 site and slander the P5 when the site was really slow and they would pour out of the wood work like ants, the site would get real lively, I started calling them the ants, I got corrected by a P5 owner, they were more like fleas, cause they just kept biting, funny stuff there! Who was the guy that corrected me? Not on my account, but you guys are fleas now! HA! This is just BS! I love to ride with anyone who loves the out doors, you could ride a burro and I would have a good time with you!
CRS syndrome is forgiven @Smitty335 . You are always welcome when you get tired of the short bus forum and need some reminding about the best SxS model. Grandpas are the best.

B90822A9 095A 439C 8780 0A9B81B45B07

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

The new stuff:

😎
Time to add a higher expense category for @trigger .

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

The new stuff:

Hahahahaha.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
trigger, arms come with bushings? Read the chatter in the past about the factory, for lack of a better term, 'torsion' bushings....

Yes, they came with bushings. Extended tie rods were extra and ball joints of course. A arm bolts need to be changed out to 12mm instead of the stock 10's too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!