BOX1

P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
A narrative of each picture would be most appreciated, the flat ribbed panels and storage tanks especially. I'm assuming you are catching dew and storing it in the tanks, how do you control the water level in the troughs?

ksp5

ksp5

Oct 26, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 500
No problem. Just had my friend drive his pioneer around that mud pit, and pull me on through. It’s always more fun getting stuck when friends are near.
52FDF416 0613 42E5 A101 38B7E00A7A47

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A narrative of each picture would be most appreciated, the flat ribbed panels and storage tanks especially. I'm assuming you are catching dew and storing it in the tanks, how do you control the water level in the troughs?
There is three different style drinkers shown.The cement drinker water level is controlled by that metal box to the left it has a float valve in it ,it is use w the cylinder tall tanks.the larger metal drinker built w the 1/4” metal is used w the large flat tanks that are shown,this is our newest design ,there is no mechanical valve to worry about.The tanks all have to be set level one another,the drinker is 2” deeper in construction to the tanks.We set the drinker top 1/2 “ lower than the top of the tanks.That way once the project fills it overflows thru the drinker,and flushes it out .The third drinker shown has the float valve built into the end of the drinker box.The metal apron is built out of metal decking.These projects collect rain water.We also build shallow dams at the bottom of slick rock draws and canyons to collect water.There is over 100 of these projects built in southern Nevada.Most of them were built by flying supplies in w a helicopter.So mostly by manpower pick and shovel and hand power tools.ur limited by how much the helicopter u rent can pick up.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Finished up the OutKast A arm install yesterday. Figured out a way to make the Strong Made a arm guards work too. Tore some of it back down to paint, holes that were drilled and raw hardware. Looks pretty BA and hopefully I'll have some pics for you guys tonight. ;)
Nice. What’s the running tally $ on that sxs now.....JK. 🤣

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve recently gone on a buying spree and picked up the rack tray and the rack bags for the p500. Now I have all of the rack specific accessories on my list.
The soft bags are huge. I have been using an Ogio ATV bag. It was ok but didn’t go all the way across. The honda bagsare not at the same quality as the Ogio but I have several other ATV bags and they are similar for fit and finish. But, no one else makes bags for the p500 so what can you do.

EF68D7E3 DEFD 4DB8 9D38 B07203638DBD

The bigger bag will easily fit helmets and coats ( and my wife’s Carharts ). The smaller bag is easily the same volume as my old ATV bag. I really haven’t seen too many of theses out in the wild so I have something that fits, is a little rare and will do the job I need all in one.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ve recently gone on a buying spree and picked up the rack tray and the rack bags for the p500. Now I have all of the rack specific accessories on my list.
The soft bags are huge. I have been using an Ogio ATV bag. It was ok but didn’t go all the way across. The honda bagsare not at the same quality as the Ogio but I have several other ATV bags and they are similar for fit and finish. But, no one else makes bags for the p500 so what can you do.

View attachment 195302
The bigger bag will easily fit helmets and coats ( and my wife’s Carharts ). The smaller bag is easily the same volume as my old ATV bag. I really haven’t seen too many of theses out in the wild so I have something that fits, is a little rare and will do the job I need all in one.
Are they water proof?

Reactions: rtn001
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520

View attachment 195302

My hack job: 😁

20200329 153051

20200329 153539

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Water proof as in submerge the vehicle - no.
But like any soft ATV bag it will take a driving rain.
The lid is one piece with a lip that overlaps the side for about 2".
Remember it's not going to see rain pushed by a 60 mph wind, they don't go that fast.
Well I had this ole Scout, 55 MPH was all it was good for, one day I found myself coming down a mountain and kicked into nuteral and hit 80 MPH! HA! True story!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Reactions: rtn001
70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
Our gov't has put in a state of emergency to stop this virus, and has closed all the woods to ATV use, except for work. Period! And has made it illegal to drive your car unless it is for important matters, and has specifically said that it is against the law to go to your camp. So, I didn't do anything with the P500 yesterday.... or today, or tomorrow...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Our gov't has put in a state of emergency to stop this virus, and has closed all the woods to ATV use, except for work. Period! And has made it illegal to drive your car unless it is for important matters, and has specifically said that it is against the law to go to your camp. So, I didn't do anything with the P500 yesterday.... or today, or tomorrow...
Sounds a bit extreme...🤔
That’s Canada right?

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Gol dang communists. They have usurped way to power and won’t want to give it up layer mark my words.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!