P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

B

BC40

Jan 1, 2019
BC
Ownership

1. 500
not that I don't take the situation seriously I'm sure glad they haven't gone that far in this province yet. time away from people in the woods alone or with the kids is valued time that I wont give up.

My p500 is apart waiting for parts to finish locker install so started on a simple raised intake setup. Being under my cargo box there was a pocket of dust and debris getting sucked into the airbox. Not going as high with this as other snorkel setups but with how cold water is here I figure I don't ever want to be up to my shoulders anyways. Still a bit more fitting and maybe a bracket to make but using rubber hose is more forgiving than the plastic pipe most guys seem to use.

IMG 2082IMG 2084IMG 2086

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Gol dang communists. They have usurped way to power and won’t want to give it up layer mark my words.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Communists........? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: rtn001
papermaker

papermaker

Jan 18, 2019
Lewiston, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Very cool, any info on the history of the cabin?
All P5’s!!!!
Is that BLM or state land?
Oh yes, I called and talked to dad (95 yrs.) about this. My mom and her first husband lived there in the late '50s and at that time it was the largest sheep ranch in Idaho. That cabin was very nice, it had propane heat, a rainwater tank in the attic for water, glass windows, and a cement foundation with a root cellar. I remember mom telling us about one winter she was using a propane power iron to iron clothes with and it would catch on fire and she would open the door and throw it into a snowbank. At that time it was privately owned, BLM bought it about 20 years ago. They rode into this place on horseback, mom's brother-in-law used a D2 cat to cut a road into the house.
Pittsburgh Landing has a campground and a boat ramp, this is where people either get out or in to float the river, depends on which part they want to float. Across the river is forest service land with a few cabins and a grass airstrip. Back in the day my dad works at a bulk plant and would take a truck of fuel down to the river where there were four or five 55 gallon barrels. He would pump them full of fuel and then jet boats would stop there and hand pump the fuel into 5-gallon buckets and refill their gas tanks.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh yes, I called and talked to dad (95 yrs.) about this. My mom and her first husband lived there in the late '50s and at that time it was the largest sheep ranch in Idaho. That cabin was very nice, it had propane heat, a rainwater tank in the attic for water, glass windows, and a cement foundation with a root cellar. I remember mom telling us about one winter she was using a propane power iron to iron clothes with and it would catch on fire and she would open the door and throw it into a snowbank. At that time it was privately owned, BLM bought it about 20 years ago. They rode into this place on horseback, mom's brother-in-law used a D2 cat to cut a road into the house.
Pittsburgh Landing has a campground and a boat ramp, this is where people either get out or in to float the river, depends on which part they want to float. Across the river is forest service land with a few cabins and a grass airstrip. Back in the day my dad works at a bulk plant and would take a truck of fuel down to the river where there were four or five 55 gallon barrels. He would pump them full of fuel and then jet boats would stop there and hand pump the fuel into 5-gallon buckets and refill their gas tanks.
You have no idea what kind of awesome that is, thank you for sharing.....👍👍😊

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I gooped ShoeGoo on a hole in my CV, then ordered a replacement kit from RMATV. Also got 2 of their cheap filters, since I'm coming up on an oil change.

I also did about 25 miles today up near the Superstition mtns. Got chased out by rain, ending the day early.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
How do like them so far? I would like to get some new mirrors for our P5.
They are nice. I took a quick ride to see how they worked and I could see behind & beside me very well. I wasn't sure about how much vibration they would pick up and give a "blurred" picture while driving but they were as clear as side minors on a vehicle. The pics I took make it look like they stick out a bit but the really don't (must be the camera angle) as that was another concern but they are fine.

1border4manu

1border4manu

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2019
Zephyrhills, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
They are nice. I took a quick ride to see how they worked and I could see behind & beside me very well. I wasn't sure about how much vibration they would pick up and give a "blurred" picture while driving but they were as clear as side minors on a vehicle. The pics I took make it look like they stick out a bit but the really don't (must be the camera angle) as that was another concern but they are fine.
Thank you.

Reactions: rtn001
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
My wife doesn't really care to go along when I take the P5 out, she says it boring, just rocks and dirt and trees to look at.

I know she's getting bored!View attachment 198341

Should take her to the Takeover next year. It's all rocks, trees and dirt too but guarantee areas that will have her undivided attention. 😁

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Hisun 400. High on features, low on power. But he's done most of what I have so far. 'Course, he's done things with it that I wouldn't have! To be fair, he didn't know he was gonna be trail riding with it when he bought it. It was intended to be a golf cart alternative that could do work.

G

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We went down to the Snake river yesterday to do some 4 wheeling, we met some locals on the way out. They were only about 25 yards away from us.

View attachment 196271 View attachment 196272 View attachment 196273 View attachment 196274 View attachment 196275 View attachment 196276
We went down to the Snake river yesterday to do some 4 wheeling, we met some locals on the way out. They were only about 25 yards away from us.

View attachment 196271 View attachment 196272 View attachment 196273 View attachment 196274 View attachment 196275 View attachment 196276
wow what a great spot!hope u realize what a special place you have there!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!