P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Was it an easy change or did I not want to go over and into place?
The boot?
It wasn't a bad job, actually. It was the "All Balls" brand kit. The rear kit boot fit perfectly, but the front one was just a touch on the loose side on the big end, but will probably be fine. I hate the style clamps they use ( they have to have 1 wrap removed because they ARE TOO SMALL, but they work).

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I took her out for some rectal tightening today. Like a sphincter punch did she roar! BBBBRRRRRROOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM and to the trails she flew!

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
I took the yellow lab in the P5 downtown at supper time to get the mail and a growler of IPA at the local brewery.

8d8c18c0e85cfd3d0cf0fa523eae52e1
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I took the yellow lab in the P5 downtown at supper time to get the mail and a growler of IPA at the local brewery.

View attachment 202709
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to work for the Museum Of the Rockies in Bozeman. I was doing an archaeological dig in Yellowstone back in 1995. Coolest job ever!

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
I used to work for the Museum Of the Rockies in Bozeman. I was doing an archaeological dig in Yellowstone back in 1995. Coolest job ever!
Awesome museum. They just redid gun section. Looking forward to seeing it this summer.

M

mgm1035

Jan 14, 2019
Madison
Ownership

1. 500
thinking of getting a set ..How you like mud flaps looks like they covers pretty well...any idea how wide your machine is u using 10''' wide up front.like the backup camera..
I just drove yesterday on the trails, and I think they really helped. They really prevented road gravel from being thrown and I don’t have my machine at home but I believe with my four and three offset I’m like yet 53 inches. And the fender flares cover the tires completely

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I rode down in the woods this morning and took a crap.[septic system backed up last night,"the man" is coming to pump it tomorrow.

If you would get this handy accessory for your P500, you would always be prepared for such an emergency, not to mention mitigating the effects on the evironment and creatures. ;)

Crapper

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Mom had a tree cut down so I told her I wanted the fire wood.
Of course to mom that means I will drop everything and run right over to get it.

Loaded up the p500 and hauled it in to town, makes a really good moterized wheel barrow.
IMG 1776

2 loads in the big truck and one in the Barbie truck.
20200517 162835

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
If you would get this handy accessory for your P500, you would always be prepared for such an emergency, not to mention mitigating the effects on the evironment and creatures. ;)

View attachment 202937
What do I do with it after it's in the bucket?I'm already overstocked,and "The Man" didn't show today to pump my tank.LoL

K

Kahkon

May 12, 2020
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Loaded a barrel of bear bait on back rack and almost tipped it over....Back rack will hold 300 LBS no problem.

Driving slow through the woods, hit some uneven ground and it started tipping. Stopped what I was doing and re-assessed the situation.

Then this evening, I got stuck and got a chance to use the winch. The dealer who installed my winch wired "in for out" and "out for in".... Can't wait for the new sneakers, 27" Black Waters should help the stuck stuff.

Missing the Can am a little. It never almost tipped and was almost impossible to get stuck.. Just to damn big for what I was using it for....The 500 once I get the kinks worked out and know the machines limitations will be better long term.

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Loaded a barrel of bear bait on back rack and almost tipped it over....Back rack will hold 300 LBS no problem.

Driving slow through the woods, hit some uneven ground and it started tipping. Stopped what I was doing and re-assessed the situation.

Then this evening, I got stuck and got a chance to use the winch. The dealer who installed my winch wired "in for out" and "out for in".... Can't wait for the new sneakers, 27" Black Waters should help the stuck stuff.

Missing the Can am a little. It never almost tipped and was almost impossible to get stuck.. Just to damn big for what I was using it for....The 500 once I get the kinks worked out and know the machines limitations will be better long term.
If you go to the winch relay and switch the wires from the switch the switch will work correctly

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!