P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

JKKJ

JKKJ

May 9, 2020
ARKANSAS
Ownership

1. 500
Took it to Wolf Pen and got it dirty! This thing is a hoot.
D41A8D32 A39C 4CA4 A5CF 6F43059FDBB4
D41A8D32 A39C 4CA4 A5CF 6F43059FDBB4

Swampdog

Swampdog

Lifetime Member
Mar 19, 2020
Forgotten Coast, FL
Ownership

1. 500
This was one of the coolest trees I’ve ever seen!!

By any chance does that tree point towards a water source?

Native-Americans would bend and sometimes graft small trees to use as "sign posts" for travel to certain locations and water.

That tree could very well be one of those trees; there's a special name for them, I just can't remember.

Very neat photo, thanks for sharing!

advertisement
JKKJ

JKKJ

May 9, 2020
ARKANSAS
Ownership

1. 500

Native-Americans would bend and sometimes graft small trees to use as "sign posts" for travel to certain locations and water.

That tree could very well be one of those trees; there's a special name for them, I just can't remember.

There’s a small creek about 20 ft to the left of it, so I wouldn’t think it would be for a water source since that would seem too obvious, but may still be a sign post of some sort.

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
This was one of the coolest trees I’ve ever seen!!
View attachment 216380
Tr

Native-Americans would bend and sometimes graft small trees to use as "sign posts" for travel to certain locations and water

Yep. As a boy in Arkansas we found several of these trees and actually used two of them as trail markers when hunting "the ridge". One is now in a city park and was still there a few years back. Only found out about the Native American connection some years later.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!