P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Decided to get away from the big plastic box and roll with the 48" aluminum tool box with a rack that I welded up.
DSC01311

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Just placed my order as well; the Mrs. was not enthused!

Not exactly a glamorous upgrade from her perspective, but I'm excited to get them installed.

It's okay to spend a lot if you get a deal on everything. 🤔

I told her I was getting 5% off and free shipping / she said: how much / I said: let me click here to check the sales tax / there was no tax, that click was the final to purchase click / Oops! ;)

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Ordered the Rugged Ridge UTV/ATV Recovery Kit. Overdue purchase . . .
Also need to get some sort of inflator as well . . .

advertisement
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Reminds me of my buddy's line: My wife threatened to cut me off. I told her she didn't know where I was getting it!

Followed a while later by: Someone asked me if I was getting any on the side. I told them it's been so long I didn't know they'd moved it!

Now back to P500 topics, maybe . . . :)

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
My wife has been extremely cool about the monies spent on the P5 upgrades. She's already approved a turn signal kit, for example. Not much left on my list after that, really. Maybe some lights that I frankly haven't yet needed.

Power steering, locker, wheels, winch, tires, roof, windshield, skids, rear panel, front and rear bumpers, Trigger shield, Mudbusters kit, and a few other odds and ends. She's been great!

Now, if I should buy that Jeep truck I've had my eye on since before it came out . . .

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife has been extremely cool about the monies spent on the P5 upgrades. She's already approved a turn signal kit, for example. Not much left on my list after that, really. Maybe some lights that I frankly haven't yet needed.

Power steering, locker, wheels, winch, tires, roof, windshield, skids, rear panel, front and rear bumpers, Trigger shield, Mudbusters kit, and a few other odds and ends. She's been great!

Now, if I should buy that Jeep truck I've had my eye on since before it came out . . .
@trigger thinks his P500 is done too. 🤣 😂 🤣 😂

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!