P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
Took the machine out into the high country yesterday. Came around a curve and saw one of those 4 seater limo machines teetering on the ledge of a really long drop. Older couple in the front and a teenager in the back. They were scared to death and not moving. Knew the big limo would just pull the little P5 right over the edge with it if I hooked to the front or back of the machine so I quickly pulled up into the trees a little and parked sideways. Grabbed their winch cable and hooked it to the nerf bar. The P5 was being pulled sideways but got hung up on some trees, at one point I thought they were going to bend my machine in half. I'm sure the nerf on the other side was helping too, structurally anyway.
Turns out they were rich people from FL. on a guided tour. I asked where the guide was and apparently he had went for help. He looked like an old golfer guy with orangish hair and his wife was pretty hot for an older lady, kind of squinty eyes and had an accent. They were very thankful and offered me a stay at some resort he owns down there but I wouldn't hear of it and said I was just glad to help. Bout the time we were leaving the guide showed up with the help. Saw the rich guy point at him and tell him he was fired. šŸ˜
so, you got a new job now?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Took the machine out into the high country yesterday. Came around a curve and saw one of those 4 seater limo machines teetering on the ledge of a really long drop. Older couple in the front and a teenager in the back. They were scared to death and not moving. Knew the big limo would just pull the little P5 right over the edge with it if I hooked to the front or back of the machine so I quickly pulled up into the trees a little and parked sideways. Grabbed their winch cable and hooked it to the nerf bar. The P5 was being pulled sideways but got hung up on some trees, at one point I thought they were going to bend my machine in half. I'm sure the nerf on the other side was helping too, structurally anyway.
Turns out they were rich people from FL. on a guided tour. I asked where the guide was and apparently he had went for help. He looked like an old golfer guy with orangish hair and his wife was pretty hot for an older lady, kind of squinty eyes and had an accent. They were very thankful and offered me a stay at some resort he owns down there but I wouldn't hear of it and said I was just glad to help. Bout the time we were leaving the guide showed up with the help. Saw the rich guy point at him and tell him he was fired. šŸ˜
Where there men in dark suits and sunglasses nearby in Talons?

T

Tstover

Dec 15, 2018
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Been a while since I last visited. Loving the Trigger episodes!

What have I done with the P5 lately? Lets see, rode it, changed oil, installed 4 Elkas stage 1 shocks, rode it some more. Getting my second dose this afternoon and then I'm going...

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These epic nerf bar tales are going to become a children's book one of these days. Keep 'em coming!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I gave the ole 500 a sex change...
E8872629 8E8C 450A B795 0DC18A9BC415

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
What is the reverse lever delete? Thx...

wvupsc

wvupsc

Feb 1, 2021
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks. Glad this was brought up! I definitely have to do this mod. That lever is the thing I like least on my P520. I assume it was in there by lawyers in the first place. I just don't see the need for it.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
These epic nerf bar tales are going to become a children's book one of these days. Keep 'em coming!
I wouldn't be surprised is some honda drone didn't already compile all these stories in to a Power Point presentation and send it off to the guy responsible for accessory development.
Probably had to edit a few stories to avoid getting reported to HR.
But over all i bet they had a laugh with it.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Took the machine out yesterday and put some miles on, the long trail. Running out of daylight we were beating ass to get back to the trailhead and came across a loaded 4 seater stuck in a mudhole. Three guys and a girl inside and none of them were doing anything, like they didn't mind being there. Couple of them had drumsticks and were just drumming on the rops. They were headed in the other direction so I wheeled around and pulled them out, no help from them. Now on dry ground they all got out and came over to my machine. Kind of made me feel uncomfortable, they were close talkers, didn't wear socks and the girl was creepiest of all. Asked them where they were headed and they said to the trailhead. Told them they were heading down the wrong path and that the trailhead was the other way but they wouldn't listen and insisted they were going the right way.
Anyway, as we were leaving I accidentally bumped their machine with the nerf bar and knocked it back into the hole, just kept going this time. šŸ˜

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
Thatā€™s why I carry whenever I go for a ride. XD Gear holster screwed to plastic right below my knees.

Thereā€™s dangerous 4-legged animals, and unfortunately 2-legged ones as well.

Just donā€™t pull out a gun unless youā€™re prepared to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well thatā€™s awesome. Glad you were there to help. Thatā€™s a truly one of a kind story right there. Too bad you didnā€™t have pics, but of course you were a bit preoccupied. Good job dude....šŸ˜Ž

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!