BOX1

P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
Finally got the Mud Busters fronts on.

20210405 114622

Parttime

Parttime

Feb 24, 2021
West Monroe La
Ownership

1. 500
868A869C 8A51 42B1 8052 ED22834E957E

Finally got my KFI 3500 lb winch installed with the Bison Bumper. Then installed the super atv windshield. That was a little bit of a pain. The bottom piece was manufactured 1/4 in to wide. So I had to trim a 1/8 inch off each side. Thank goodness for 80 grit sandpaper and a grinder. Lol. Don’t judge me. Tomorrow I’ll respool the winch line so it goes the right direction.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Took the machine for a ride up the backside of the ski hill yesterday. Pretty steep but the trail winds back and forth so it's a gradual climb. Finally got to the top and with all the snow gone there was no one up there. Kicked back snacking on some chili cheese fritos when all of a sudden the sky turned black, thundering and lightning and it started pouring. We had to get off this thing now! As I was finishing my fritos I noticed the rain washing down the toboggan run like a waterfall, had an idea and inched up to it. The wife started screaming and freaking out when she realized what I was going to do, had to raise my hand to quiet her down. Put it in low gear and headed in. Picked up speed in a hurry as we were sliding down the mud waterfall, had a couple tight curves that I thought we might go over the wall but the nerfs just kept bumping us back into the slot. The G forces were incredible, like a rollercoaster and we made it down the hill in minutes. Came home and watched the last half of Twister. 😏

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
You know @trigger if some one where to be collecting these stories in to a book it would be more believable if there where pictures.
Maybe next time you head out for a ride you could grab your phone.
Otherwise some of the more troll like members on here might suggest "~it didn't happen".
I would hate to see your reputation be tarnished. 😉

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Took the machine for a ride up the backside of the ski hill yesterday. Pretty steep but the trail winds back and forth so it's a gradual climb. Finally got to the top and with all the snow gone there was no one up there. Kicked back snacking on some chili cheese fritos when all of a sudden the sky turned black, thundering and lightning and it started pouring. We had to get off this thing now! As I was finishing my fritos I noticed the rain washing down the toboggan run like a waterfall, had an idea and inched up to it. The wife started screaming and freaking out when she realized what I was going to do, had to raise my hand to quiet her down. Put it in low gear and headed in. Picked up speed in a hurry as we were sliding down the mud waterfall, had a couple tight curves that I thought we might go over the wall but the nerfs just kept bumping us back into the slot. The G forces were incredible, like a rollercoaster and we made it down the hill in minutes. Came home and watched the last half of Twister. 😏
I bet she twisted you! HA!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Is this where we’re suppose to call bulls***....🤔

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Glad there was a trigger shield installed, to protect the ECU under the seat from “water” let loose during the scary part. I see an opportunity for triggershield underwear.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
You had me untill the part about "raising your hand to get the wife to quiet down". On what planet does that work? In my experience, not on this one.
Woman 2

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
You had me untill the part about the part about "raising your hand to get the wife to quiet down". On what planet does that work? In my experience, not on this one.
View attachment 266642

Yeah, I caught hell for that one. "Why am I always getting smacked around in your stories"? Then I was getting the hand raised at me the rest of the night, lol.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!