P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Wife called and said that it arrived this morning. Hopefully find time this weekend to install.
Cool. Good luck with that install. I’m sure you’re aware of the instructional videos to help you along....😎👍

Last edited:
MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Had to do an extra trip to the horse barn with the P5 last night - having coon problems at the horse barn, getting into feed and making a mess of the place! Ran back home and hauled the live traps back and set them up. Both traps fit nicely on the rear rack and 1 strap kept them there through the hay field.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haven't watched any videos yet (didn't think of it) but I'm hoping the instructions are good.
I’m sure they are. But just saying there’s videos if you get into a bind, also videos can tell things that you don’t get in instructions....😎😊

Reactions: Mudder and J80
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Had to do an extra trip to the horse barn with the P5 last night - having coon problems at the horse barn, getting into feed and making a mess of the place! Ran back home and hauled the live traps back and set them up. Both traps fit nicely on the rear rack and 1 strap kept them there through the hay field.
Dog-proof coon traps!

Parttime

Parttime

Feb 24, 2021
West Monroe La
Ownership

1. 500
Moved my small trailer to the back yard. Had to make some room in the driveway for another project. Today’s project was building another rear basket for my neighbors 500. Now my garage is full 2 Harley baggers and 2 p500s. His machine will going home tomorrow.
If I keep this up might have to make a few extras.

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
Started installing the EMP metal roof, laminated glass windshield should arrive next week. I’m trying to keep the Strong Made front hood basket (well made, bad idea since it blocks vision in front of my P5) on top using the original 2 brackets. Looks like by turning them around it will work and light bar will be remounted.

I could get them inside the roll cage if I want to cut and put slots in the metal roof. Seems outside looks odd but is the lesser of 2 evils.

Before:

8874b138ca18c1f84339b78b6db008c2

Where I’m at. The brackets will swing in the rear a bit when finished. Maybe I need to grind a curve in the bottom.

29ead88e1f8af44a08a1f5992a7c6f3b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Started installing the EMP metal roof, laminated glass windshield should arrive next week. I’m trying to keep the Strong Made front hood basket (well made, bad idea since it blocks vision in front of my P5) on top using the original 2 brackets. Looks like by turning them around it will work and light bar will be remounted.

I could get them inside the roll cage if I want to cut and put slots in the metal roof. Seems outside looks odd but is the lesser of 2 evils.

Before:

View attachment 268255

Where I’m at. The brackets will swing in the rear a bit when finished. Maybe I need to grind a curve in the bottom.

View attachment 268256

Looks good! How hard/easy to remove?

jmaxch

jmaxch

Sep 15, 2019
Quebec
Ownership

1. 500
Today I used my P500 to spread top-soil and seeds on the grass, works very well, did 4 cubic yards in about 1.5 hours. The spreader is a Ecolawn 50 compost spreader and is driven by the wheels. Only thing is don't turn too tight with the P500 otherwise, the lawn will be really well aerated 😄

PXL 20210424 165314945

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
Looks good! How hard/easy to remove?

2 bolts into the junction where front and rear roll cage bolts together. That supports the weight. Not sure what I’ll do in the back to keep it from pivoting around those bolts.

Realistically, once it’s installed I’m not planning to take it off. I only pack light weight/ emergency gear up top for weight and it’s a pia to get stuff in and out. But I have it and figure I’ll use it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!