P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Woke up to flooding and P500 rescued trailer from the back pasture Water still rising.

A147ACDD F12F 4075 931B 533928D2F9BD
. Just over floorboards.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
And all my blue die for the pond is now brown. Wonder if the fish will make an escape? Just put grass seed in the section in front of the barn. Hope the water doesn’t come that high.

Parttime

Parttime

Feb 24, 2021
West Monroe La
Ownership

1. 500
What did I do to my P5 today? Huh just dropped almost 1100 on it. This machine is going to break me. But it will look sexy AF with a new Bison bumper, 3500 lb winch and a windshield. Next purchase is skid plates and torq locker. I’ll post pictures after installing everything.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
What did I do to my P5 today? Huh just dropped almost 1100 on it. This machine is going to break me. But it will look sexy AF with a new Bison bumper, 3500 lb winch and a windshield. Next purchase is skid plates and torq locker. I’ll post pictures after installing everything.

Recently I sat down with another member and we tallied what I've spent and what she plans on spending on her new 500.

Yeah, don't do that . . . o_O

Especially if you're not done!

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
Tomorrow is first day of spring, Montana style there’s snow in the forecast.

195c0f749866e5c27c9b04a233fa786e

We’re finishing up our retirement home while living in it. I moved some equipment in my shop and got the P5 under the roof for the first time.

E6c8f9bfb2449886c1ac12164bc053b0

Better than parking here and fighting with the Honda cover and a tarp/ bungee cords when the wind gets going.

The word for wind btw in the native American Shoshone language is ‘niapeh’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Changed the oil and filter with Honda full synthetic. Fresh gear oil in both differentials. New K&N air filter, now I have two that I can swap back and forth, washed the prefilters too. 2021 trail stickers are on. Just waiting on the new batteries and give it a good clean, she's ready to rock. 🤘

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Changed the oil and filter with Honda full synthetic. Fresh gear oil in both differentials. New K&N air filter, now I have two that I can swap back and forth, washed the prefilters too. 2021 trail stickers are on. Just waiting on the new batteries and give it a good clean, she's ready to rock. 🤘
Did you rotate the Nerf bars?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Took the machine out to the sand pit to shoot some targets, just the 9mm and AR. No big deal, after hours so nobody's out there. While we were shooting the wife pointed out some animals fighting over a carcass about 100 yds away. Don't know what they were, some kind of sand animal but they were pretty big. Then we noticed there was more of them gathering, almost like they were being drawn in by the noise. Before you know it there were tons of them out there, not coming any closer as we were being quiet, but waiting. The wife was starting to cry and get a little hysterical so I slapped her to calm her down.
I knew as soon as they heard the machine start they'd be coming after us so I prepared the best I could. Wouldn't be able to shoot out of the cab very well so I jumped in the bed. Had to somehow strap in so I wouldn't fall out and to keep the gun from bouncing around so I rigged a couple straps to the nerf bars, one holding me tight to the cab and the other keeping the bipod of the AR tight to the roof. Also put on my bug eye goggles and one side of my cowboy hat kept blowing down so I pinned it up so I wouldn't be distracted. Told the wife to buckle up and once she got it started to hammer through the gears and don't let off the gas.
Sure enough when the engine started they started charging us. The wife must've been scared to death because she was catching air through those sand dunes as I wheeled left and right throwing lead. It was a blood bath but we made it out.
After we got home we were cleaning all the brass out of the bed and counting our blessings that we had those nerf bars to rig up to. Was still pissed bc I went through way more .223 than I wanted to, had holes in the side of my cowboy hat now and my back was kind of sore. 😏

Last edited:
LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
Took the machine out to the sand pit to shoot some targets, just the 9mm and AR. No big deal, after hours so nobody's out there. While we were shooting the wife pointed out some animals fighting over a carcass about 100 yds away. Don't know what they were, some kind of sand animal but they were pretty big. Then we noticed there was more of them gathering, almost like they were being drawn in by the noise. Before you know it there were tons of them out there, not coming any closer as we were being quiet, but waiting. The wife was starting to cry and get a little hysterical so I slapped her to calm her down.
I knew as soon as they heard the machine start they'd be coming after us so I prepared the best I could. Wouldn't be able to shoot out of the cab very well so I jumped in the bed. Had to somehow strap in so I wouldn't fall out and to keep the gun from bouncing around so I rigged a couple straps to the nerf bars, one holding me tight to the cab and the other keeping the bipod of the AR tight to the roof. Also put on my bug eye goggles and one side of my cowboy hat kept blowing down so I pinned it up so I wouldn't be distracted. Told the wife to buckle up and once she got it started to hammer through the gears and don't let off the gas.
Sure enough when the engine started they started charging us. The wife must've been scared to death because she was catching air through those sand dunes as I wheeled left and right throwing lead. It was a blood bath but we made it out.
After we got home we were cleaning all the brass out of the bed and counting our blessings that we had those nerf bars to rig up to. Was still pissed bc I went through way more .223 than I wanted to, had holes in the side of my cowboy hat now and my back was kind of sore. 😏
well, the hat's broke in now!!!

happyfred

happyfred

Mar 20, 2019
NY
Ownership

1. 500
well, the hat's broke in now!!!

Those were Spring Breakers!

KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Yesterday upgraded my shoes to ITP steelies 5+2 offset and Bighorn 2.0. 27x9x12 front and 27x11x12 rears. Also installed the Honda rear panel, bar attached dome light and rear view mirror. More coming.. I have power steering, tray, Crossroad cupholder upgrades, and an oil change on hand to complete, hoping to cross all those off my list this weekend. Waitlisted for the Torq Locker for another 1.5 to 2 weeks.
Bhfront

Bhside
Bhrear

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!