P700 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 700 today?

FeelinRecless

FeelinRecless

Lifetime Member
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
75B9B2B3 9215 473B ADF5 9F2A79FBF015
68075CC3 85F5 480C 8FB0 585F0D8E5D56

Got my switch panel mounted, wired, and winch installed. This has been over the last couple of weeks. And huge shoutout to the club store here. I installed the switch, and it quit after a few minutes of playing with it. Contacted them on Monday, and replacement was in hand by Thursday. Switch panel came from crossroads3D, planning to install fan bypass when it becomes available again, and probably a horn in the other slot. I only have one battery, so voltmeter is connected like their are two rather than have it be half blank.

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Drained and filled the front and rear diff fluids. Probably should have done it before now, but the fluids were clean.

Reactions: trigger
onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hoping that since I didnt include the pic, I can say it DID not happen. BUT it did. I rolled it today. Going down a steep grade creek bed with a bunch of canalope sized rocks and a few small down trees. Going VERY slow as I turned to go around a stump I guess a couple of the rocks gave away under driver front tire, and it was like a slow motion train wreck and I was on my driver side. Broke off my front mud flap but I was fine. had to remove my wind shield to get out. Was probably more embarrassed because I truly thought I was going to have to climb up the hill and flag someone down to help who would say ... WTF where you doing down there.....anyway, got creative with the winch pulling from almost straight below the buggy from a fallen tree, starting tipping it up, threw a shoulder into it, and WA LAH. She is back on her feet facing the other direction. And wouldnt you know it, I was so rattled, I didnt even take a PIC of it on its side? I used reverse to go another 10 feet down the gully until it was wide enough to turn around. Final damage? Tore off mudflap, lost bag of sunflower seeds, spilled my drink, got dirty and have a small dent on my quarter panel that I will pop out tomorrow. Could have been a lot worse. But rode another 2 hours after that....haha. The good news is that last fall a narrow opening took off my passenger mud flap last year so I ordered a new pair that means I still have a brand new drivers side to put on to replace the one I broke today. WTF. Ill post a pic of that tomorrow. Its one thing to wreck doing something stupid but to roll it while going probably 1-2 MPH was a bit of a surprise.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
I forgot to add...whether stupid or not, after I crawled out, and got my winch hooked up, I reached in, started it with my LH on brake pedal, RH on key so the motor was running while I used the winch button on the dash. The darn thing ran like a champ, even laying on its side.10431

Sorry, unclear how this pic is related to the story, but it seems to fit anyway. Keeps folks mind off the number of words.

H2oguy

H2oguy

Jun 28, 2020
246 Old 69 New Glarus Wi
Ownership

1. 700-2
Finally purchased larger trailer. Put on snow blade and plowed two 6” inch snowfalls already. Expecting 12” snowfall Thursday with 50 MPH winds. I think the 700 is up to it. Had a blast this summer assisting bike motor cross races with trail prep thru the Driftless area wooded hills, mounds and peat boggs in southeast WI. Couldn’t have made it thru the narrow trails with a bigger machine.

95305183 60EA 4CA1 B602 60FA3D2531C5

Smoking Joe

Smoking Joe

Mar 27, 2021
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hoping that since I didnt include the pic, I can say it DID not happen. BUT it did. I rolled it today. Going down a steep grade creek bed with a bunch of canalope sized rocks and a few small down trees. Going VERY slow as I turned to go around a stump I guess a couple of the rocks gave away under driver front tire, and it was like a slow motion train wreck and I was on my driver side. Broke off my front mud flap but I was fine. had to remove my wind shield to get out. Was probably more embarrassed because I truly thought I was going to have to climb up the hill and flag someone down to help who would say ... WTF where you doing down there.....anyway, got creative with the winch pulling from almost straight below the buggy from a fallen tree, starting tipping it up, threw a shoulder into it, and WA LAH. She is back on her feet facing the other direction. And wouldnt you know it, I was so rattled, I didnt even take a PIC of it on its side? I used reverse to go another 10 feet down the gully until it was wide enough to turn around. Final damage? Tore off mudflap, lost bag of sunflower seeds, spilled my drink, got dirty and have a small dent on my quarter panel that I will pop out tomorrow. Could have been a lot worse. But rode another 2 hours after that....haha. The good news is that last fall a narrow opening took off my passenger mud flap last year so I ordered a new pair that means I still have a brand new drivers side to put on to replace the one I broke today. WTF. Ill post a pic of that tomorrow. Its one thing to wreck doing something stupid but to roll it while going probably 1-2 MPH was a bit of a surprise.

20210529 094901

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
OMG perfect. Only I was on the drivers side. For a second, I was wondering if you snapped a pic. :eek: Again, it was more embarrassment and wondering what it was going to cost if I broke the machine....hahah.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!