P1000m5 What did you do with your Pioneer 1000 today?

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
How do you keep black widow that clean😂?
😂🤣, She has never seen anything but a pressure washer.. I have never washed it with a glove and soap nor put any kind of plastic shine on it.. I would love to use something to take care of the minor to moderate scratches.. Low lighting helps.. 😉 How you been bubba?

Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Fitted her with Trail Armor skids and added 2x2 angle to side tubes.

View attachment 235191 View attachment 235192
Oh yeah...

B3E3BA2B 0395 409D AF5D 14D4D84BAD22

Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Track day......wish it was the other type of track day. I hate doing tracks. Not the ideal job for arthritic hands and knees. Broke my all time best time though. 5 hours flat.....including moving vehicles and getting tools out. Now it won't snow for the rest of the year.
20201115 154822

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
😂🤣, She has never seen anything but a pressure washer.. I have never washed it with a glove and soap nor put any kind of plastic shine on it.. I would love to use something to take care of the minor to moderate scratches.. Low lighting helps.. 😉 How you been bubba?

Been doing good. Went to Nashville to look at a truck and the guy told me it was in mint condition and I got down there and rust was ever where:mad: try SC1 Its amazing to shine the plastic!

Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree.. Bet that’s not even half.. 😉
LOL.....after months of planning, digging the pad into the side of a granite hill, a CAD parking and equipment layout, it was too small before it was done. Rock drilling and blasting were not in my budget so it's pretty small. Upside, I almost have the boss convinced we can pick up some more room if we get a lift. :)

R

rickoshea

i put her to work today.dragged a blown down tree down to the burn pit,limbed/bucked/split it and hauled all the split back up to the campfire area,hauled some wood/tools down to the docks for some much needed repair/maintenance,moved all my icefishing gear from my workshop down to the boat storage shed.my season's over.hauled all my busted camp chairs back up to the workshop so i can mcguyver them together and get 1 more season out of them.then took a spin up to the mailboxes.altogether i must have done 30 trips up and down the property.days like this i don't regret getting the pioneer over the talon whatsoever.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!