P1000m5 What did you do with your Pioneer 1000 today?

R

rickoshea

20200414 095810

R

rickoshea

i also moved my drivers side seatbelt latch over to the center passenger position because the seat bolster makes it a pain to buckle up especially if i'm wearing a heavy jacket.the center position moves it up,over and forward slightly.just enough.i'd love to go with a harness but i'll need someone to fab me a rear bar.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Went home at 11o’clock for lunch grabbed my partner came back out and now were hanging out in the tree stand overlooking three hollers...

55D240CA 638F 4991 A7FD E7335879BE84

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Brake pads all the away around today.
Update; the rear pads were worn worse than the front pads? Rotors fine, rear two third's worn, front worn half, neither close to the squealers, had it apart and thought what the heck and changed them all out, will check them in another 3500 miles.

R

rickoshea

Update; the rear pads were worn worse than the front pads? Rotors fine, rear two third's worn, front worn half, neither close to the squealers, had it apart and thought what the heck and changed them all out, will check them in another 3500 miles.
i just did mine last week.is there a way to shim them? my driver front seems to be wearing on the upper outside more than the rest.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
i just did mine last week.is there a way to shim them? my driver front seems to be wearing on the upper outside more than the rest.
Noticed that as well, wasn't much. Must be taking right hand corners faster, good eye! HA!

advertisement
mj1angier

mj1angier

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2020
NC
Well my winch install went easier than the the battery install went, 95% done. It's a HF Badlands 3500, probaly not the most robust but for what I will use it, should be fine. The only snag is the remote harness mount. It and the the rocker switch are on the same harness with a Y made into it. There is no way to take them apart and any hole the Y will fit through, the remote plug would fall in. I guess I am going to fab a 2 piece mount for it
IMG 1684

But the winch mount looks clean and works well- pulled two stumps up with it, lol
IMG 1683

Next up is switching the headlights out for LED. It's a H13 9008. There looks to be a ton of replacements for it. Anyone have first hand knowledge of any?

Last edited:
R

rickoshea

finally put the tracks on and re adjusted everything.took a couple extra hours but now it's done and i shouldn't have to do it again for a few seasons at least.just a retorque after a few hours of use.now it's official,no snow,no go.i also made some rescue planks from some 2x6 and some rubber no slip,now if i get stuck i can lay the planks down before i have to dig my way out.

R

rickoshea

plowed my place,the neighbors across the street,the neighbor next door and a good chunk of the street before the plow truck could block all our driveways.then i decided to terrorize the whole neighbourhood before it's too late.after lunch i'm heading up to the mailboxes them i'm going to terrorize everyone again.tracks are way too fun.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Called off work trying to go for one last ride, ended in disaster. Missed the log hanging out. ripped Windshield half off and came through and torn my wife up pretty bad . I feel horrible her arm and side of her face are torn up , eye swollen shut. Scary sometimes what a spilt second mistake does.

View attachment 231551
Dang, I just stumbled across your post. How's your wife doing now? We pray for a full recovery. Keep us posted.:(

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Using mine as workbench workbench to fix my daughters dresser drawer.. 🍻

Reactions: Isaiah and Mudwing
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!