P500 What do you do for a living?

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Chemical Engineer by degree now a Key Account Manager for a world wide Fullstream Oil and Gas exploration, to refining company. Have nearly 30 years experience in refining, petchem, midstream and lube oil manufacturing.

Reactions: JTW
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Now counting beans for Fab Fours - a bumper and accessory manufacturer in SC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
Can't remember if I posted in this thread yet. Oh, well, I'll post anyway...
I'm retired and working 2 days a week at Lowes to pay for my health insurance, (thanks Obama).
Enjoying it though.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobama gave me affordable HealthCare, and I kept my Doctor cause my Doctor wasn't a Veterinarian.

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobama gave me affordable HealthCare, and I kept my Doctor cause my Doctor wasn't a Veterinarian.
A body in motion stays in motion

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Now counting beans for Fab Fours - a bumper and accessory manufacturer in SC

Need bumpers for a Titan XD PRO4X, anything new coming out for that model?

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Service Advisor for at Nissan Dealership, almost 20 years in.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Need bumpers for a Titan XD PRO4X, anything new coming out for that model?

Lemme see. I know we have some fitment issues with our Titan XD parts on the Pro4x models

elkaholic

elkaholic

Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Lemme see. I know we have some fitment issues with our Titan XD parts on the Pro4x models

Not on the list at the moment. New Wrangler and Rams are in line next. Possible late in the year if we have enough interest.

Reactions: jmcampbell54
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
RETIRED Lt after 32+ yrs as Trooper with La. State Police. Been retired 14yrs, now do a little 'piddling' work. I have a compact track loader with, bucket, grapple rack, and Vale Brush cutter that I earned a little extra $$ with and also work a few weeks per year operating a tractor on TurnArounds in refineries to make more 'play' money.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not sure if I posted my profession in this thread or not? I know In a P1 thread I did. Now that I own a P5 also I’ll post here also.
Ive ben an HVAC and Generac Generator Tech for the last 18years. I’m also an owner at the HVAC co I work at. We’re the largest distinguished Carrier dealer in the Ann Arbor area. Before HVAC and Generator work, I went to school to be an engine builder/diesel mechanic and worked at Roush Industry’s (racing) in Livonia Mi for 5 years.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Not sure if I posted my profession in this thread or not? I know In a P1 thread I did. Now that I own a P5 also I’ll post here also.
Ive ben an HVAC and Generac Generator Tech for the last 18years. I’m also an owner at the HVAC co I work at. We’re the largest distinguished Carrier dealer in the Ann Arbor area. Before HVAC and Generator work, I went to school to be an engine builder/diesel mechanic and worked at Roush Industry’s (racing) in Livonia Mi for 5 years.

Didn't know you worked at Roush? Would've been a fun gig!

Reactions: BWAF and Remington
C

Chooglin

Did you work there when Mark Martin drove for Roush ?

Reactions: BWAF and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Didn't know you worked at Roush? Would've been a fun gig!
What? I thought I told you that. LOL anyway, yes it was a cool gig. Got to see a lot of cool things and stuff that Most people will never see. It was a great job like a dream job for me but unfortunately auto industry and economy style things get in the way if you know what I mean.

Reactions: BWAF and trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!