Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Did you work there when Mark Martin drove for Roush ?
Yes sir I did. He was and always will be my favorite driver. He was very nice whenever I did see him. I was also there during the transition between the Thunderbird in the Taurus. I really liked the Thunderbird. I was able to drive Mark’s kiosho Road course Thunderbird from Japan off of the car hauler to the museum on the other side of the building I worked in. I was also able to drive a couple of the craftsman truck series trucks also - at the time trucks special additions that Jeff Burton Ted Musgrave and Mark drove to that same area. Mainly because I was real skinny at the time lol I was the only one that could fit in the vehicles LOL but it was quite a Rush and pretty cool. My favoriteSo-called famous person that I met was Jeff Hammond when he was the crew chief for Chad Littles John Deere number 97 Thunderbird. He was a super super nice guy for somebody that didn’t know me from Adam’s & apples. It could’ve been also because I was fixing their car hauler at the time to LOL

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@trigger, next time we ride and get a break I’ll have to tell you some stories about working there. ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Did you work there when Mark Martin drove for Roush ?
I was also there when the Craftsman trucks were in Lavonia down the road from my shop. We had Greg Biffle, Mike bliss, And a few other drivers that came and went from the 99 Exide batteries truck. It was really neat to be next to the race shop like that, And I might add that Greg Biffle was quite friendly as well whenever he was in the shop

Last edited:
TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Grew up on our 15,000acre family farm. Decided to go to college and now I’m a plant breeder(alfalfa, stevia, sunflower and sorghum) and the R&D station manager for S&W Seed Co. Love my job.
32, Idaho.

P

PNWGuy

Corporate Security Operator for a tech company. Will hopefully retire from there in 20 years or so... In previous lives, I was in the military, law enforcement, and then insurance adjuster.

Reactions: Mudder and BWAF
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Thanks for your military and LE service @PNWGuy . Retired Emergency Management, now a cash flow supporter for Pioneer aftermarket mods companies, LOL.

81D9D79C CC08 4B1A 8193 9666D72F324A

Reactions: PNWGuy and BWAF
P

PNWGuy

Thanks for your military and LE service @PNWGuy . Retired Emergency Management, now a cash flow supporter for Pioneer aftermarket mods companies, LOL.

View attachment 81656
My stepdad is a retired Chief of Police and my brother is a current local detective. Biological dad was a marine corps sniper and my grandfather's unit in WWII was one of the ones the movie "Fury" was based on.

Part of my job now is Emergency Management and I had to take a ton of courses from FEMA. What a cluster of red tape and bureaucracy. Was just at a bachelor party for a federal park ranger (LEO) who went on TDY for hurricane relief in Puerto Rico. He said he was part of the initial response team and had things set up and running pretty well and was just waiting for FEMA to bring in all the resources and relieve him.

He said when they showed up, the refused to listen or utilize his contacts and just caused a huge cluster with their processes. He said it would have been comical but people died due to their mismanagement.

Reactions: Mudder and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!