P1000 What should I ask for it?

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
THIS ISN'T A FOR SALE POST!

A friend of my brother who has ridden with us before has been looking to get rid of his old Rhino and get a Honda 1000-P5 after riding in mine. He doesn't like to buy anything new (I probably should do the same) and has asked my brother if I might be interested in selling mine to him because he knew I take care of my stuff like he does. (We sell guns back and forth all the time) My brother just called me a little while ago and asked me if I would be willing to sell and what I would take for it. I am not getting the use out of the back 2 seats that I thought I would (2 times in a year and one was with this friend) and I know my brother's friend would. He is always taking friends riding with him.

I am not sure what to ask for it. I was assuming somewhere in the $14,000 to 16,000 range according to the NADA guide but I am not sure.

I am not sure I want to sell it but I wouldn't mind getting a newer model or maybe even something different that is smaller or lighter weight/more sporty.

I have a little over 300 miles on it and all the accessories are Honda OEM.

-Front and Rear A-arms guards
-Warn 4500 winch w/wired remote
-Roll cage bag
-Rear bumper (not installed yet)
-2017 underseat storage (not installed yet)
-Hard Roof, 5P
-Bed liner
-5 year warranty (aftermarket)

So what would you guys ask for it to a friend that you don't want to take advantage of?

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I paid 16 for mine OTD with a Honda glass windshield, a Honda hard top, a Honda hard back window a 4500 Warn winch and a Moose snow plow all installed, so to a friend I around here I would probably be asking him for 13 - 14.... BUT I wouldn't be selling unless I had something else to replace it with, that I absolutely had to have, that was better than what I have and I haven't driven/ridden in anything that is better than a Honda Pioneer. Just my opinion and I don't know what your market is like there.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It is 2017 and almost half over soon 2018 will be here so if you're going to sale it then go for it. I would say $15,000 but you might miss it when you see him ridding around in it.

Reactions: Crow_Hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!