P500 "What the F@(k is that thing?"

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Went riding with family & friends Sunday, a lot of gravel and muddy trails for 7 straight hours, redneck heaven in southern Indiana. We all camp on 100 acres that connect to several hundred other acres of neighbor trails. While out exploring we ran into a BUNCH of other UTV's at another camp that were heading out as we were pulling in, one of the buggies was another family member so we were part of about 20 rigs, most of them being big 900 or 1k RZR's with fancy options.

Anyway after about 45 minutes of watching these guys "Rip it n git it" up some pretty serious mud covered hills I just kept chuggin along in 1st & 2nd gear with very little drama or noise, and when we came to a stop for beers I hear someone say "What the fuq is that thing?" .. No lie, I heard that 5 different times over the holiday, many were impressed with a P5 with 30" tractor tires that can climb a ladder of tree roots and stop in the middle of that mud bog and take off again.

I got a winch all mounted up for the weekend, I ended up not needing it. I guess I need to snorkel so I can go a bit deeper.
I think ill call it the Mud Moped, it may not be fast, but it will get you there.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Haha, that's funny.

Sent from my iPad 7G

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I love that look that they get on their face!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Went riding with family & friends Sunday, a lot of gravel and muddy trails for 7 straight hours, redneck heaven in southern Indiana. We all camp on 100 acres that connect to several hundred other acres of neighbor trails. While out exploring we ran into a BUNCH of other UTV's at another camp that were heading out as we were pulling in, one of the buggies was another family member so we were part of about 20 rigs, most of them being big 900 or 1k RZR's with fancy options.

Anyway after about 45 minutes of watching these guys "Rip it n git it" up some pretty serious mud covered hills I just kept chuggin along in 1st & 2nd gear with very little drama or noise, and when we came to a stop for beers I hear someone say "What the fuq is that thing?" .. No lie, I heard that 5 different times over the holiday, many were impressed with a P5 with 30" tractor tires that can climb a ladder of tree roots and stop in the middle of that mud bog and take off again.

I got a winch all mounted up for the weekend, I ended up not needing it. I guess I need to snorkel so I can go a bit deeper.
I think ill call it the Mud Moped, it may not be fast, but it will get you there.
What a good representative of the P-5, way to go dude!!

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Haha, that's funny.

Sent from my iPad 7G
I can relate, Happened a few times with ares as well. I think their are less of them around these parts, but that won't last long. I had a can am guy actually chase me down to check it out.

Reactions: joeymt33
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
How bout a picture of it so we can all bask it's glory?

That's the sad part, I did not get any action shots because I like to stay at the back behind someone that I know or behind a rider that does not roost so much, I have no windshield and don't want a mud pie in the face. That and I like to read the lines of the wider bikes to see what not to do, or I could fall over...again.
I go out in two weeks, I have access to 286 acres with trails, I will at least try to get some decent shots.

Here is one from a few weeks back, my first outing. The wife told me to go through the "puddle"..on a dare. So, knowing that it has never dried up my plan was to coat her in mud and keep my side clean, my plan failed. I possibly could have spun out of that hole, but I was worried I was digging in on her side and making things worse.

Packed20tires

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!