RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all,

My wife and i have been loving our new P1000-5 since May. We have 607 miles on it already. We had a very interesting ride last night. My friends knockoff Rhino was taking on water so we had to go around a big water hole. We ended up trying to make our own road up a steep hill. Everything was going great until...our P1000 tipped on its side. No one was hurt and the Honda faired very good. Barely even a scratch! We winched it back up and continued home (after my buddies steering broke).

My question is, do I need to check anything other than the fluid levels? The oil level was at the very bottom of the dipstick. I added a out half a quart. Brake fluid and water were great. Should I check anything else?

Reactions: Windrock1000
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear the Pioneer is treating you well. Got any pics from the ride?

As for checking the vehicle, sounds like you've got nothing to worry about. Ride on!

Reactions: Windrock1000
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Once you let the fluids settle back down and they are still at operating levels......... ride on!

WELCOME to the insanity.

J

JTW

I have a little experience with them on their side.... you're golden!

IMG 3891 IMG 3892

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hello all,

My wife and i have been loving our new P1000-5 since May. We have 607 miles on it already. We had a very interesting ride last night. My friends knockoff Rhino was taking on water so we had to go around a big water hole. We ended up trying to make our own road up a steep hill. Everything was going great until...our P1000 tipped on its side. No one was hurt and the Honda faired very good. Barely even a scratch! We winched it back up and continued home (after my buddies steering broke).

My question is, do I need to check anything other than the fluid levels? The oil level was at the very bottom of the dipstick. I added a out half a quart. Brake fluid and water were great. Should I check anything else?
You might want to check the air cleaner

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh, my . . .DMH you are funny.

Thanks to everyone for the info. I worked around the house today and all seemed well I'll check the air cleaner.

We didn't get any pictures because my wife was not too happy since she had just said "you are scaring me". Of course I knew what I was doing and 15 seconds later we were on our side.

Thanks
Chris

J

JTW

Oh, my . . .DMH you are funny.

Thanks to everyone for the info. I worked around the house today and all seemed well I'll check the air cleaner.

We didn't get any pictures because my wife was not too happy since she had just said "you are scaring me". Of course I knew what I was doing and 15 seconds later we were on our side.

Thanks
Chris
Bhahaha... don't feel bad. Mine said "I'm not sure it's a good idea you're driving with one hand"... within ten seconds we were on our side... got flipped up right and I s*** you not... within 100 feet I did it again! Lmao!!! She took it like a champ though! This is a selfie she took upside down! Lol..

IMG 3733

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Bhahaha... don't feel bad. Mine said "I'm not sure it's a good idea you're driving with one hand"... within ten seconds we were on our side... got flipped up right and I s*** you not... within 100 feet I did it again! Lmao!!! She took it like a champ though! This is a selfie she took upside down! Lol..

View attachment 45634

She looks like she's been in that position before.

Reactions: AZhunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!