Multi What You Think?

J

JTW

A automotive fan, like what’s been being said. Hooked up to a temperature controlled digital switch. Could set it to come on at certain temps. Would drop interior temp over 20 deg when hot out damn fast. Cost 25$, built three years ago in my second Pioneer 1000, the one before this one. It’s what you say won’t work without 1000$ fix. Although with your couple trips around your yard you seem to know more then many of us with years experience and knowledge on how to do things. You’re right though the whole group is lying to you. :rolleyes:
Now quit talking like you’ve got sense... there’s no room for that kind of thing around here!

J

JTW

I guess what you call b******* is not telling the truth. The fact is that most side by sides get hot. Everyone will tell you that. I asked every Honda rider last May, June, and August at Windrock and RRB and they said it was very hot. No one wanted to ride in the rear seats of my Honda 1000, Canam turbo 4 seater, or my Rzr Turbo 4 seater. That is a fact. The person was asking about what to buy and I told him my opinion. Hopefully this will unwad your panties.....
Are you running a windshield?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I only own a refrigeration/hvac business, so I wouldn't know anything, your right. You showed a digital controller reading 99-96 degrees at night, so what point are you trying to prove? 80 degrees outside-ride for 35-40 minutes-then show me the temperature inside your cabin. Is this rocket science??? Am I typing too fast for you????
Ya you’re experience in a Pioneer is awe inspiring let me tell you.

S

Sr56

May 6, 2019
Murfreesboro
@Sdy250 - I have two options for you:

1-Buy an enclosed cab for your hot Pioneer, then put your heat and air business experience to work to put in an ac unit to keep you and your passengers cool.

2-Somebody buy his Pioneer and put him out if his misery.

Now let’s get back to normal Pioneer discussions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like to see the heat issue that has been cured. I challenge you to Windrock or whichever park when it is 80-90 degrees out and show your heat issue is cured. As for the 100 dollar fix, 100 dollar parts do not last when you are riding through mud and water. That is a fact, so if you have to replace them all the time you would equal the 1000 or more. The only logical answer is to install an AC unit like Polaris has available if they make them.
Replying to you is obviously a waste of time...but..i do alot of riding in 80-90 degree weather. I dont give a damn what machine you have its gonna be hot at those temps. We have come up with several options to combat the heat that work quite well....but you seem to be and expert after 30 posts and less than a year on the site so sell that f***er and see ya later!

S

Sdy250

Mar 12, 2019
Sylva , NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Replying to you is obviously a waste of time...but..i do alot of riding in 80-90 degree weather. I dont give a damn what machine you have its gonna be hot at those temps. We have come up with several options to combat the heat that work quite well....but you seem to be and expert after 30 posts and less than a year on the site so sell that f***er and see ya later!
I had a feeling that would be your answer. Educated but dumb at the same time. Excellent!!!

THEOLDMAN

THEOLDMAN

Lifetime Member
Apr 4, 2018
Washington, North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
If you open the windshield front heat isn’t an issue. Now, could Honda have done better, yes. But this is a mid mount machine vs rear which is part of the problem. But seriously, if you’re even half capable you can mitigate the heat issue with $100 and a little bit of time.
He's not capable, I think that's apparent from the "$1000 in fans and labor" posts. This dude is just a troll.

R

RonS

Dec 25, 2019
Lynchburg va
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I had a 2012 Teryx4 and now have a Pioneer 1000-5. Honestly I think they are both great machines. If you purely want it for off-road fun its really a tossup. For me I like my Pioneer better because of its transformer-like ability to turn into a utility UTV with a dump bed and non-grass tearing turf mode. My Teryx tore the &^%^ out of the grass. Fits 2 needs in one without any compromise.

T

TheHammerhead

Dec 1, 2018
Peoria
Ownership

1. Talon R
I can’t speak to the Kawasaki but my passengers in my P1K-5 raise HELL about the heat.
Had the same issue, mounted a couple bilge fans under the seat and drilled a couple holes through the bulkhead under your legs. Now when it gets hot i turn on blowers and heat goes away.

Reactions: TripleB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Had the same issue, mounted a couple bilge fans under the seat and drilled a couple holes through the bulkhead under your legs. Now when it gets hot i turn on blowers and heat goes away.
Yes, unquestionably there are sundry remedies found all over this helpful forum to mitigate the heat.....Not 100% but certainly helpful.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well... We have went and looked and sat on every sxs a few times now. We are almost 100% set on the pioneer 1000-5. I really like the defender too. But the 5 seats are needed. I guess I will just research the bilge fans to fix the heat in the rear.

R

rickoshea

Well... We have went and looked and sat on every sxs a few times now. We are almost 100% set on the pioneer 1000-5. I really like the defender too. But the 5 seats are needed. I guess I will just research the bilge fans to fix the heat in the rear.
i fixed the rear seat heat issue by not sitting in the rear seat :D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!