P1000 What's wrong with roof

zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You think the instructions say install it like that? I just went downstairs and checked mine and the front side brackets were flipped wrong like OPs. I removed them and installed where the handle pulls down the roof sits even now.

Reactions: Eltobgi
oldtrucks

oldtrucks

Mar 15, 2015
Pinehurst Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A good example that makes the case for installing stuff yourself. I do understand that not everyone can for a variety of reasons. I have turned wrenches all my life and am fortunate enough to have a decent shop to work in so my perspective is a little different than others.

zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A good example that makes the case for installing stuff yourself. I do understand that not everyone can for a variety of reasons. I have turned wrenches all my life and am fortunate enough to have a decent shop to work in so my perspective is a little different than others.
I was planning on installing mine however the dealer took the liberty to do it free of charge before I picked it up.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!