Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We always talk about what we do or what we're going to do. What would you do realistically if things could change or work out that direction.

Reactions: popeye and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
For me I'd start a sxs/snowmobile rental/touring company on the edge of the woods on forest service land. Buy or build a campground with a certified service shop that specializes in custom work. Also there'd be indoor/outdoor storage and small hotel rooms.
That me. How about you all.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We always talk about what we do or what we're going to do. What would you do realistically if things could change or work out that direction.
I already have my dream job. Next would be for the department of tourism down in florida. I would like to be the guy that rides the four wheeler up and down the beach welcoming visitors. Different I know, I would do it for free.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For me I'd start a sxs/snowmobile rental/touring company on the edge of the woods on forest service land. Buy or build a campground with a certified service shop that specializes in custom work. Also there'd be indoor/outdoor storage and small hotel rooms.
You should do it. If anybody can figure a way to do that it would be you.

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
If money were no object I'd own a small towing company. Only for folks in need of assistance, not repo or illegally parked stuff. All drivers would have to be clean cut and be of good moral character. I would also drive but not the overnight hours. The reason behind this is I like helping people, I love towing stuff and if the drivers are presentable, woman who need to be towed need not fear the driver.

Or, I would work at a campground. I could do the greeting, garbage collecting, and firewood delivery. I'd get to see plenty of people happy to be spending time with their families and I would have the opportunity to meet and interact with people from all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You do realize that a snowmobile requires snow don't you? You know how you get when it snows!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I would love to manage one of those super nice 3000-5000 acre hunting resorts. My job would be to ride around in the Pioneer and check cameras or put out corn. Check the gates and keep the lodge in good condition. Before hunting season I could ride the tractor and plant food plots. Grade the roads. Then there's the fun time when the hunters come in. Meet and great and guide hunts. Don't forget about varmint hunting, those cats coyotes would not be welcome.

That's pretty much what I do now but I don't get paid for it. Plus I only do that on a small piece of property when I have time.

advertisement
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Go in business with you and be your partner in crime. ;)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well...I've had alot of thoughts on dream jobs. But I guess I had to choose one I'd like to be an operator for Caterpillar testing out new equipment in various conditions and terrains.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Everyone would choose to work outside and most everyone with the machine of some sort that's pretty cool! Nothing is way out there all of these dream jobs are reality for somei'd be pretty happy doing any of those myself except Monte wanting to be a gynecologist I don't really think I'd want to do that LOL some pretty cool stuff though guys

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Everyone would choose to work outside and most everyone with the machine of some sort that's pretty cool! Nothing is way out there all of these dream jobs are reality for somei'd be pretty happy doing any of those myself except Monte wanting to be a gynecologist I don't really think I'd want to do that LOL some pretty cool stuff though guys

Mine was inside, and my machines were a tad different. But my second choice would include the dozer and John Deere.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

My 2nd choice would be a male prostitute. Just as a fall back of course.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!