BOX1

P1000m5 What's your winch pick?

• Thread starter gabrielmarciano
  • Start date
H

hemifoot

i have a plain jane warn 2000 that i use to pull my boat into the garage,but the boat is going to stay at the lake house from now on so it's going to be mounted in the p1k.should do just fine with a snatch block or 2,just need to order the mounting plate.got the brand new winch free from work.also have a smittybilt xrc 9500 on the truck.normally i steer clear of smittybilt products but the xrc was such a deal i couldn't say no.guy i got it from won it in a fishing derby but didn't own a vehicle. i got it for less than half the retail value.

G

graybear

Nov 20, 2013
East Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Warn Provantage 4500 for me. I have been using warn winches on all my atvs for years and plow snow with them in Idaho and never had a problem. Warn is all I use on my jeeps etc.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am embarrassed am I the only one with a Harbor Badlands 5000lb winch, haven't used it a great deal but it has done very good the times I have, has anyone grenaded Thier Badland winch????

Reactions: Mudwing and TripleB
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I am embarrassed am I the only one with a Harbor Badlands 5000lb winch, haven't used it a great deal but it has done very good the times I have, has anyone grenaded Thier Badland winch????
I've got one. They are slow, but I have run the hell out of this one with zero issues through mud, water, sand. I have another one sitting in the garage that I got on sale for $120 that I think I'll put on the rear

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!