ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Might as well let the gent be entertained as well.
YOU are the mod!! Lock and hide this in bowels of our club where all of @JTW threads go to die!

Haha, we only do that to @JTW

EDIT: when he goes completely off the rails this actually contains some useful content.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is one of his threads!

B

Boss0144

Lifetime Member
Jan 25, 2018
Commerce Township, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a wheel spacer question....

I'm going to 10" wide tires at all 4 corners on stock deluxe wheels on my 1000-5. I have HL front A-arms and a HL lift.

With this set up, what wheel spacers would I need for it to be approximately the same width front and back?

My machine is 200 miles away, so it's not so easy for me to just measure, so I'd appreciate some input! I get my new tires tomorrow, and I'd like to try and order spacers tomorrow so I can put it all on this weekend.

Thanks!

Reactions: sharp
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

I'm going to 10" wide tires at all 4 corners on stock deluxe wheels on my 1000-5. I have HL front A-arms and a HL lift.

With this set up, what wheel spacers would I need for it to be approximately the same width front and back?

My machine is 200 miles away, so it's not so easy for me to just measure, so I'd appreciate some input! I get my new tires tomorrow, and I'd like to try and order spacers tomorrow so I can put it all on this weekend.

Thanks!
I see your from Michigan, welcome. Where abouts is 200 miles away?

B

Boss0144

Lifetime Member
Jan 25, 2018
Commerce Township, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! I'm in SE Mich, while my Honda is in Hubbard Lake (east side - sorta between Tawas and Alpena).

Reactions: Remington
J

JTW

Thanks!
I have the same setup and the rear is 2 inches narrower than the front. So 1” spacers would get you in the same track. Now, I haven’t added spacers to mine yet. It does ok without but it is more tippy. However, I hated the camber on the back and ordered SATV aarms I need to put on. I have a set of 1.5” spacers I’ll probably add to the front and put some 2” spacers in the rear.

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks! I'm in SE Mich, while my Honda is in Hubbard Lake (east side - sorta between Tawas and Alpena).
That’s awesome! I’m from SE Mi A2 area. Live near Chelsea now. My dad was raised in the Sprat area off 65 and worth Rd. We use to hunt state land near Hubbard lake. A lot of hunt clubs in that area as well. We had 10 acres in Sprat off 65 and 32 For 17 yrs. Sold that a few years ago and bought a cabin in Joburg just west of Lewiston. I have fond memories of your area. Was the place when my dad introduced me to northern Michigan.

B

Boss0144

Lifetime Member
Jan 25, 2018
Commerce Township, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks JTW! That's the feedback I was looking for!

All that camber in the back really bugs me too. I'll be real interested to hear if the SATV arms corrects it for you.

My tires coming are the 32" terabites so I'm thinking I may need the spacers for clearance. If they are short like it appears most of them are, I might be OK, but....I don't know yet!

Thanks again!!

B

Boss0144

Lifetime Member
Jan 25, 2018
Commerce Township, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remington - very cool!! I get up there as often as life allows!! Love it there!

I have family with property in Lost Lake Woods Club in Lincoln. Off hunting season, the trails are open for ATV/UTV's. I'm hopeful to spend some time riding in there this summer. But mostly, my Pioneer will be used around the yard and for moving docks and boat lifts in the spring and fall, and riding to the general store in the summer for candy or beer (depending on if my kids are going, or me!)

I'm live in Commerce.....

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Remington - very cool!! I get up there as often as life allows!! Love it there!

I have family with property in Lost Lake Woods Club in Lincoln. Off hunting season, the trails are open for ATV/UTV's. I'm hopeful to spend some time riding in there this summer. But mostly, my Pioneer will be used around the yard and for moving docks and boat lifts in the spring and fall, and riding to the general store in the summer for candy or beer (depending on if my kids are going, or me!)

I'm live in Commerce.....
Very cool! Beautiful country there.

J

JTW

Thanks JTW! That's the feedback I was looking for!

All that camber in the back really bugs me too. I'll be real interested to hear if the SATV arms corrects it for you.

My tires coming are the 32" terabites so I'm thinking I may need the spacers for clearance. If they are short like it appears most of them are, I might be OK, but....I don't know yet!

Thanks again!!
The a arms do correct the camber.. I think you’re going to run into some clearance issues with the 32’s. But I’m interested to hear how this goes.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The a arms do correct the camber.. I think you’re going to run into some clearance issues with the 32’s. But I’m interested to hear how this goes.
You want at least a 1inch in back I like 1.5 inches just to be a littler wider but not much! more stability. RB3offroad.com also 1" Front 2" Rear Spacer Bundle very popular. free shipping this week

B

Boss0144

Lifetime Member
Jan 25, 2018
Commerce Township, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I received the tires today and had them mounted. They measure about 31.25". HL said that true 31's should clear - so maybe it will be OK w/o spacers.

Just in case, I ordered SATV 1in for the front and 1.5in for the rear. I know 2in would probably get me closer to equal front to back, but I'm not crazy about spacers and the extra load in to the wheel bearings.

I went with the SATV's because I could order them from Amazon and have them by tomorrow when I head to my place up north.

The tires seem pretty narrow, but sure look tall!

I'll check back in Saturday after I get them mounted.

J

Jbutler

Sep 17, 2016
Maricopa, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I received the tires today and had them mounted. They measure about 31.25". HL said that true 31's should clear - so maybe it will be OK w/o spacers.

Just in case, I ordered SATV 1in for the front and 1.5in for the rear. I know 2in would probably get me closer to equal front to back, but I'm not crazy about spacers and the extra load in to the wheel bearings.

I went with the SATV's because I could order them from Amazon and have them by tomorrow when I head to my place up north.

The tires seem pretty narrow, but sure look tall!

I'll check back in Saturday after I get them mounted.[/QU
Just to let you know RB3offroad has a quick turnaround as well!!!

Reactions: BWAF
B

Boss0144

Lifetime Member
Jan 25, 2018
Commerce Township, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, got my 32” terrabites installed!

They measure just about 31” on the vehicle. The back look just slightly shorter than the fronts.

I put them on without spacers, and the fronts hit at full lock.

I added 1” SATV spacers on the front, and it clears under normal conditions. I think it will be fine with the suspension compressed. For the riding I do, I think it’s great! I’ll post some pictures later. I’m struggling to get it working on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF and JTW
J

JTW

Ok, got my 32” terrabites installed!

They measure just about 31” on the vehicle. The back look just slightly shorter than the fronts.

I put them on without spacers, and the fronts hit at full lock.

I added 1” SATV spacers on the front, and it clears under normal conditions. I think it will be fine with the suspension compressed. For the riding I do, I think it’s great! I’ll post some pictures later. I’m struggling to get it working on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Run just a little more air in the rears and they’ll be the same height front and back.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!