P1000m5 Wheel Spacers and Lift

Cattrell

Cattrell

Nov 26, 2018
Church Hill TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am thinking about adding a set of wheel spacers and a small lift to my rig. I am looking for a little more clearance and a wider stance for stability.
I do not want to get into a huge modification.

Any suggestions on the best way to do this and what kit to use?

Thanks!!
Jeff Cattrell

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am thinking about adding a set of wheel spacers and a small lift to my rig. I am looking for a little more clearance and a wider stance for stability.
I do not want to get into a huge modification.

Any suggestions on the best way to do this and what kit to use?

Thanks!!
Jeff Cattrell
Jeff, We have different sizes of wheel spacers. Our most popular is the 1" front and 1 1/2 on back. Adds stability and stance. We also have the extra wide track bundle. all of our wheel spacers come with hardware and are anodized to protect your spacers. We have a discount for members. orders over 120 use code taketen for $10off. You can call me if you have any questions 480-389-7486

Reactions: Bones and Cattrell
Cattrell

Cattrell

Nov 26, 2018
Church Hill TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are several threads on this.. some even recent. @RB3offroad
I have seen several on the spacers but can’t find anything on a small lift. I am looking for someone who has done the two together for some advice

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have seen several on the spacers but can’t find anything on a small lift. I am looking for someone who has done the two together for some advice
I did the wide track spacers and the spring spacer lift .

Love the width, and the added preload from the spacers, I really like it now. I no longer feel the need to upgrade shocks as bad as before. I do carry a load of tools, spare, gas and cooler.

I got the ride height back with the extra preload. I do not want it any higher.

Also, loose the sway bar...

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I did the wide track spacers and the spring spacer lift .

Love the width, and the added preload from the spacers, I really like it now. I no longer feel the need to upgrade shocks as bad as before. I do carry a load of tools, spare, gas and cooler.

I got the ride height back with the extra preload. I do not want it any higher.

Also, loose the sway bar...

I gotta agree 100%. The only difference is I haven't lost the sway bar........yet. I was afraid that the ride with the small spacer lift would be worse, but I swear it seems better. I will eventually do Fox or 814s but that will have to wait on $$$.

Cattrell

Cattrell

Nov 26, 2018
Church Hill TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I gotta agree 100%. The only difference is I haven't lost the sway bar........yet. I was afraid that the ride with the small spacer lift would be worse, but I swear it seems better. I will eventually do Fox or 814s but that will have to wait on $$$.
So who has the spacer lift? That sounds like an easy add to try
Thanks!

J

JTW

I am looking for a few more inches of clearance
What size tire are you currently running or going to run? 2.5” Highlifter is what most of us are or were running. If you’re going to a 30 you’ll need forward a arms and you can get your clearance that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RB3offroad
advertisement
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Reactions: Cattrell
Cattrell

Cattrell

Nov 26, 2018
Church Hill TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What size tire are you currently running or going to run? 2.5” Highlighter is what most of us are or were running. If you’re going to a 30 you’ll need forward a arms and you can get your clearance that way.
I am running stock tires,
What size tire are you currently running or going to run? 2.5” Highlighter is what most of us are or were running. If you’re going to a 30 you’ll need forward a arms and you can get your clearance that way.
I am running stock tires, I think the highlifter is exactly what I was looking for, I will try that with the wheel spacers !
Thanks for the help!

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Spring spacers give you more preload and act like a higher spring rate. Which in turn raised the ride height back up.

I was bottoming out real easy. A lift will not help that if you have those issues. Otherwise the hi lifter will get you clearance.

Reactions: JTW and Cattrell

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!