Wheel spacers

Hilgart2017

Hilgart2017

Jan 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I just bought some wheel spacers for my Honda talon but didn’t pay attention to the wheel stud size on the spacers. They are 10x 1.25. I know the talon studs are 12 x1.5 and the after market wheels fit those fine. I was wondering if using the 10mm studs would hurt anything or should i replace the studs in the spacers.

SP82

SP82

Jan 21, 2021
CA
I would return them and get the proper ones. I’m no engineer but my sport atvs have 10mm studs , I’m sure the 12mm studs are stronger and there for the much larger tires and heavier weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Remington
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just bought some wheel spacers for my Honda talon but didn’t pay attention to the wheel stud size on the spacers. They are 10x 1.25. I know the talon studs are 12 x1.5 and the after market wheels fit those fine. I was wondering if using the 10mm studs would hurt anything or should i replace the studs in the spacers.
YOU WILL WANT THE 12MM X 1.5

Hilgart2017

Hilgart2017

Jan 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I would return them and get the proper ones. I’m no engineer but my sport atvs have 10mm studs , I’m sure the 12mm studs are stronger and there for the much larger tires and heavier weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I figured i was just seeing if anyone has attempted it before. Just went a bought new studs today.

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I figured i was just seeing if anyone has attempted it before. Just went a bought new studs today.
Changing them out can work, but i think you'd be better off by returning them and either exchange them for the right ones or get your money back and buy the right ones from a U.S. company like RB3 offroad.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!