BOX1

P500 When will it end?!

25yrds

Oct 28, 2019
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
OK,. bought it last fall. Bare bones. Just wanted a simple s×s to replace my Grizzly (which I still have and love). Something I could get in/on and out of easier and have passenger beside me instead of behind me so I didn't have to get off before them. First time hunting with my 15 year old son was kinda disappointing. Had to dodge every rock cantaloupe size and bigger. Had to go SLOW! So, now, almost a year later here's what I've done and my options, maybe in order as best as I can remember. Top. Not Honda. Should've probably went Honda, it's kinda crappy. Fold down windshield. "CLEARLY TOUGH". Nice! Tusk rear "window?" Nice! Crossroads glove box (sorry Choog, just personally like the looks a bit better) Nice! Winch. Can't remember name. Chinese.
haven't needed it yet. Front led light from ebay. Nice! Trigger shield. Super nice!! A few other things, e.g overhead gun rack, mirrors, All good. Some things I got/learned from this site such as reverse delete, seatbelt delete, swaybar delete, where to get a tub that fits under hood for storage, etc. All Nice! Just put on, yesterday, a set of Sedona Coyotes, 5+2 wheels and RB3 spacers. Extremely nice! Riding it around my 5 acres(mostly hills, very sandy and steep) it performs flawlessly. Can't wait to try it out again this hunting season Problem is, where does it end? I find myself now looking at power steering, front diff lock, full doors, heater.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK,. bought it last fall. Bare bones. Just wanted a simple s×s to replace my Grizzly (which I still have and love). Something I could get in/on and out of easier and have passenger beside me instead of behind me so I didn't have to get off before them. First time hunting with my 15 year old son was kinda disappointing. Had to dodge every rock cantaloupe size and bigger. Had to go SLOW! So, now, almost a year later here's what I've done and my options, maybe in order as best as I can remember. Top. Not Honda. Should've probably went Honda, it's kinda crappy. Fold down windshield. "CLEARLY TOUGH". Nice! Tusk rear "window?" Nice! Crossroads glove box (sorry Choog, just personally like the looks a bit better) Nice! Winch. Can't remember name. Chinese.
haven't needed it yet. Front led light from ebay. Nice! Trigger shield. Super nice!! A few other things, e.g overhead gun rack, mirrors, All good. Some things I got/learned from this site such as reverse delete, seatbelt delete, swaybar delete, where to get a tub that fits under hood for storage, etc. All Nice! Just put on, yesterday, a set of Sedona Coyotes, 5+2 wheels and RB3 spacers. Extremely nice! Riding it around my 5 acres(mostly hills, very sandy and steep) it performs flawlessly. Can't wait to try it out again this hunting season Problem is, where does it end? I find myself now looking at power steering, front diff lock, full doors, heater.

I doesn't 😂 2yrs and still adding accessories!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You’re just getting started. 😉

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Awesome! Sounds like a sweet rig!

Please resist the urge to buy Chinese anything. It's hard I know. They just ripped off an idea of mine, shipped it to China and cloned it. Now my idea is feeding commie mouths.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
When will it end........🤔

Ask @trigger, he’s the only one that knows....🤣

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I have a Trigger Shield and a Mudbusters kit both awaiting install, but I'm having too much damn fun riding it to stop to work on it!

Imagejpeg 01
IMG 9759

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Lol! It never ends for some of us on this forum and why we all ended up here really. Gotta see what others are doing, what cool new sh** is out there, bounce ideas off one another (take some and give some), fixes for the things out of your wheelhouse, but mostly how to just make it better.
Some have been accused of taking it too far. Those that have spent the cost of the machine a couple of times over in accessories and mods, couldn't find aftermarket parts to bolt up so hacked up the machine because they just had to have it. Some have even started replacing accessories with better ones that were perfectly fine. Even after claiming they've been done several times and are sick of wrenching on it, they catch themselves staring at it and wondering what else they can do to make it more BA.
Whether a bad habit or addiction, it's a sickness and I feel a lot of the guys here suffer from it. Can't help but feel sorry for you poor bastards! 🥺

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Lol! It never ends for some of us on this forum and why we all ended up here really. Gotta see what others are doing, what cool new sh** is out there, bounce ideas off one another (take some and give some), fixes for the things out of your wheelhouse, but mostly how to just make it better.
Some have been accused of taking it too far. Those that have spent the cost of the machine a couple of times over in accessories and mods, couldn't find aftermarket parts to bolt up so hacked up the machine because they just had to have it. Some have even started replacing accessories with better ones that were perfectly fine. Even after claiming they've been done several times and are sick of wrenching on it, they catch themselves staring at it and wondering what else they can do to make it more BA.
Whether a bad habit or addiction, it's a sickness and I feel a lot of the guys here suffer from it. Can't help but feel sorry for you poor bastards! 🥺
Lmao, that’s one heck of an eloquent self analysis 👍🤣

Last edited:
JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
It’s not supposed to end, that’s the attraction with these little beauties. You can leave as is or shoot the moon... either way it’s a fine addiction, least for me. “The List” for me is always present and am hopeful it will continue. Guess I’ve given in to it, you might say.... end of the day if it makes you smile and laugh while riding, working on it, then it’s achieving the correct outcome. Well worth the admission fees..so far.
Cheers. Stay Safe, take care.
j

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!